X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance NON~StopSickness

MassterLJ22, KnyteRydah_MN,Omar2392 and myself have just formed a new clan. I'm sure you have seen us all at the top of the leaderboards here and there. If you are looking to join 1 of the best attacking clans in the game send an invitation to the clan.

​- Mr__Yuck__

We'll also help you out and give tips as to how we got to the top of the leaderboards (I fell down because I stopped playing for a while but I'm around rank 56 ish monthly).

Comment

We are currently looking for players lvl 30 and higher. By utilizing our combined knowledge for attacking and defending, you too can easily become 1 of the best people in the game. If you have any questions about our clan or anything in general feel free to contact any of us either on the forums or through my PS GT which is Mr__Yuck__. I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.

-Mr__Yuck__

Comment

Hey there I sent you guys a friend request looking to join your alliance I'm level 39 and would love some pointers thnks

Comment

• Mr__Yuck__
          Mr__Yuck__ commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah no problem man, I just accepted you to the clan...so welcome. We have pointers on all sorts of things so you will need to be a little specific on what types of tips you are looking for. On that note, you can always talk to us in game through our alliance chat so expert tips will be shared with other clan members (not that I don't mind sharing my tips and tricks on the forums either, tho).
      Working...
      X