X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managing Alliances

Is there a way to quit an alliance? Or a way to kick people out of an alliance?

If you are the Commander, you can kick. If you are a member, you can leave anytime.
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
      Is there a way to quit an alliance? Or a way to kick people out of an alliance?
      If you go to the Alliance settings (highlight the prompt showing your Alliance name/banner on the left side of the Alliance info screen and press the X button), you can choose to leave an Alliance from there. In order to kick someone from your Alliance simply highlight the user you want to get rid of in the Alliance Members screen, hit the X button to be taken to a list of options and select "kick" to get rid of that player.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thank you that answers my question. Appreciate the fix to widen the attack list but some of the "free" bases are over 8000 base power if you guys can look into that please.

i'm with mendoza in an Alliance, why he is appearing in my Attack list if he's "supposedly" an Ally?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        PVP and Alliance battles are separate battle listings (once Alliance battles have been implemented that is). As such, PVP battles against your Alliance members can still take place as they will not have any bearing on your Alliance standings. As we get closer to the release of Alliances phase 2 we'll have some more info on exatly how Alliance battles will function.

• Agent_Marx
        Agent_Marx commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SD-P for ur response

Hopefully Alliance members will be able to trade inventory within the Alliance.

Comment

Working...
      X