X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance

Hey I'm level 29 going to be 30 today and I'm looking for a good alliance that know a bit about the game as I do. Plez reply

It's easier if you start your own then take it from there, or just apply to one...there is also many that are public

Comment

I am level 32 now, so we probably in same ballpark in terms of experience and upgrades. My Alliance is called Helldivers, but I mean it to be for people that play both Helldivers and Guns Up! as I put in the Alliance description. I had left it open to public, so within a day, it got filled up. Then I come to know that many that joined don't play Helldivers, so I changed it to be by application, and I removed some of the people that had joined to make room for others that can apply who actually play both Helldivers and Guns Up!.

If you are such a player (Helldivers & Guns Up!), please feel free to apply to that.

Comment

I'm already in an alliance but would love to play helldi version with you my psn opuscontinuum just add me and we can play sometime it would be fun!
        you could always join our alliance NON~STOPSICKNESS.

Comment

Working...
        X