X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Dogs

Why do I get the feeling that all the alliances with most players over level 50 are going to wipe the floor with lower level ones (mine included)

I am level 54 and had an open policy until the ranks filled up, but as there were lots of people joining and quitting continuously, I decided to change to apply only

The average level of players in my alliance will be about 20, so I am sure we will get stuffed more times than we win (as I doubt there will be a handicapping system in place to make it fairer)

Just sayin

(Hope GU proves me wrong)

Maybe we could have a alliance revenge where other members can retaliate your lost. Not sure about individual rewards but with sure alliance rewards for this kind of action.

Comment

Great idea, Marco. That would (kind of) alleviate the issue.

Comment

The matchmaking system for Battle Alliances will choose a base for you to attack based on your rankings, rather than give you a list of bases, so this should help to alleviate any issues concerning players attacking weaker bases for easy wins. In conjunction with this, since each player contributes individually to their Alliance's Victory Points it should also help to provide an even playing ground for all Alliances regardless of the number of high level players in an Alliance.

Comment

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, that is a step in the right direction.

Thanks for the update, sounds like it should be a level playing field for all

Comment

We will just have to wait and see how this works. I am still willing to bet the Immortals are going to wipe everyone out as their lowest ranking member is like in the mid 40s.

Comment

• mendoza0206
            mendoza0206 commented
            Editing a comment
            Immortals LOL, I wouldn't be too sure and bet nothing
            Last edited by mendoza0206; 02-18-2017, 06:08 AM.

I'm all for the underdog, and yes, I suppose the Immortals will win everything, but everyone deserves a chance

I have a level 3 in my alliance and a few more very close, good luck to them and they will get as much support as I can give to them

Comment

• DKang89
            DKang89 commented
            Editing a comment
            happens in every game with a clan leaderboard duke but i applaud your attitude. one clan ruled world of tanks for YEARS
            Last edited by DKang89; 03-10-2017, 09:42 AM.

It's about leveling up, once people start leveling up and getting better perks it will be a matter of time and attacking skills most "top" players don't attack high or hard rated bases. It will be fun to see how they react to being matched to same level players.

Comment

• OgeDong3000
            OgeDong3000 commented
            Editing a comment
            We do have some 2 skull warriors in the Immortals, but i'm sure that there isn't a group out there that is loaded with guys that attack their highest skull all the time. I'm excited to be matched against tough bases.

Alliance leaderboard is as expected
          Last edited by Duke_Arkillo; 03-08-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Stickyblad
            Stickyblad commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not because of player level, it's how much people play. Higher level people are going against higher level people - Just like how lower level people will go against lower level people. And the higher level the win doesn't change how many points you get. If anything. An alliance filled with lv 1 (or whatever level you get 2red skull enemies for alliance battles) highly active people would dominate as it's easy to get 3 stars at that level.

As far as I can tell, since the game is matching you up automatically, and the Alliance Points are on fixed distribution per win (with bonus points if you win more in single day), I think winning as an Alliance is more about how active each of the 35 members are (while being successful and contributing at their respective levels) than what their level is.

Comment

I think it's just gonna come down to the most active group. High level players don't have 2 and 3 red skull opponents, so earning those 200 dog tags takes a while.

Comment

• xBino
              xBino commented
              Editing a comment
              That's a great point. New players or those less than lvl 50 have access to Triple reds which put out 90 dog tags, while I can only earn at most 60 in a PvP match.

And something tells me my one reds or harder than those triple reds LOL

of course the highest lvl players are also the most active, so it makes sense they will congregate into the top 2 clans. this happens in EVERY game and i watched this same thing happen for years in world of tanks. nobody could get close to the top couple clans. the fight for the other 99% of players in alliances will be for 3rd place and below.

as others were saying there will be a ton of players kicked in the first few days and a lot of alliance shuffling.
            Last edited by DKang89; 03-10-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X