X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance battles retaliations

Since the attacks selected automatically & it's out of control of players to pick opponents I suggest that "no retaliation" for alliance battles.

I see some players attacked my base while their bases are not that hard. So it's kind of unjust to lose their attacks in Alliance Battles & then they will lose again if their bases got retaliated.

I think this will make a difference between PVP & Alliance battles on defend reports so we can know where attacks come from.

I'm not sure if alliance battles show up on defend history! I have had only 1 attack since alliance battles went live and I usually get 2-4 attacks per day with normal PvP so... I'm not sure?
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

I have a problem with Alliance battles, i just do my 3 battles yet and I fought 3 bases with maybe twice my force base, with all lvl 13 defenses, when I just have lvl 9 or 10. So i completly lost those 3 Alliance battles, lost 30 tags and made any point for my Alliance. I am a little bit disappointing about this, and I hope devs will correct the matchmaking because no one can attack and make points, because I think I am not the only one in this situation.

PSN ID : uncharted-war569 - Alliance 52

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        You have a high win ratio that's why you get hard opponents matchmaking system is working as intended.

I'm liking it, my opponents are the usual nightmares I already fought before so it's not much of a surprise I just bring the same old attack cards. And I don't even have to bring out the old vets 😉

Comment

Originally posted by uncharted-war569 View Post
        I have a problem with Alliance battles, i just do my 3 battles yet and I fought 3 bases with maybe twice my force base, with all lvl 13 defenses, when I just have lvl 9 or 10. So i completly lost those 3 Alliance battles, lost 30 tags and made any point for my Alliance. I am a little bit disappointing about this, and I hope devs will correct the matchmaking because no one can attack and make points, because I think I am not the only one in this situation.

PSN ID : uncharted-war569 - Alliance 52
        No need to fix anything. It is working just fine and as it was intended to.

Comment

Yes actually I forgot my win rate, so any problem, thanks guys

Comment

Working...
          X