X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking 11 more inactive players

Due to inactivity I am kicking 11 more players from Valhalla......please apply if you are active and want to join a great alliance. No pre-requisites other than to be an active player!!!

Snap! Kicked out of Valhalla...where is a warrior suppose to spend their eternity until Ragnarok now? Way to run the show like a boss cv!

Comment

• Mr__Yuck__
      Mr__Yuck__ commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess he just sent them into Limbo!!!

• IRON417NY
      IRON417NY commented
      Editing a comment
      Let mommy wipe his butt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thor laid down the hammer...lol

Comment

The guys I am kicking haven't played in over a month......

Comment

• IRON417NY
        IRON417NY commented
        Editing a comment
        A person that Has formed an Alliance , Pays attention to everything , Who's communicating ,Responding to post and asking questions . Players skill level for promotions ! That's part of daily sign in !!! Its easy to See Who's active and Who's NOT .

• cvnorton2
        cvnorton2 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's NOT my alliance....I'm just on War Council

Hello Valhalla. We have similar issue in Helldivers Alliance. We have 10-15 active, we also don't care about level, just be active. Some of ours are at 0 contribution, but have at least tried (just haven't been successful). So the only ones I am kicking are ones that are inactive and have no interest in trying / improving.

After Season 1, I will be looking for other clans that we might merge with. I do think even with the 10-15 active we have, we will likely get Silver Tier (already have Bronze).

Comment

• IRON417NY
        IRON417NY commented
        Editing a comment
        10 to 15 your doing great then ! The NEW York KNIGHT$ are ranked at 240 something and have 5 , five active members !!!!! So i kicked 29 yup 29 members .Just like are bulletin says , Stay in shape,Lose the dead weight!!!!!!

Originally posted by cusman View Post
      Hello Valhalla. We have similar issue in Helldivers Alliance. We have 10-15 active, we also don't care about level, just be active. Some of ours are at 0 contribution, but have at least tried (just haven't been successful). So the only ones I am kicking are ones that are inactive and have no interest in trying / improving.

After Season 1, I will be looking for other clans that we might merge with. I do think even with the 10-15 active we have, we will likely get Silver Tier (already have Bronze).

Where are you looking to see if they are active players on Guns Up

Comment

• IRON417NY
        IRON417NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Alliance screen shows that

• cvnorton2
        cvnorton2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I look up their names on the leaderboard and it tells you how they've done weekly, monthly total etc

• IRON417NY
        IRON417NY commented
        Editing a comment
        Cynorton 2 is correct with what is said in comment !!!

Gunners alliance having shortage of mercenaries!

Comment

Originally posted by Duke_Arkillo View Post

Still can't see where it shows player activity

Comment

The Alliance screen shows if they have managed to earn any points by winning Alliance Battles, but that isn't the whole picture and I didn't want to kick anybody that is active and trying, but just not succeeding. It also felt to me like the Bulletin board isn't active because someone has to boot up game and go through long loading screen just to check it.

So for our Alliance, I decided to create a PSN Message Group and add all the players from the Alliance into it. I also said anybody that leaves the group and isn't showing points on the Alliance I will assume no longer interested in game / Alliance and will thus remove. This lead to me removing some people from the Alliance. We still have close to 25 left, but I think so far less than 15 have managed to put points on the board.

I don't have any level requirement on my Alliance. Many are fresh players that barely got started with the game. My focus is to help them get Guns Up!, get some guidance that helps them learn and enjoy the game and then play because they enjoy it.

I am happy to be Bronze (already), and I will be happier still if we manage to keep our Silver Tier position (top 20% at end of season 1). I don't expect us to make it to top 3% and get Gold badge, and that is okay. Not this season, maybe not even next, maybe never. But I hope to gather up a good group of Guns Up! players that enjoy playing and being in the same alliance together.

Comment

• IRON417NY
            IRON417NY commented
            Editing a comment
            I had players in the top 100 list as far as rank with tags , still have one now ! But they are all one white skull crushers ! I have laid out my complete setup to everyone in detail ! Right now my message window tells all ,Troops and the perks on them . Knowledge is power but what they do with the knowledge is the key ! I'm on every day sometimes all day ! ( like today ) signed in 9 am ish - 9 pm now . Every day I leave messages if anyone has a questions to post it. I've learned everything the hard way, so when i can help someone, for me Its gratifying ! That's why i started an alliance . Right now the NEW York KNIGHT$ are on 4 different strategic games And I'm active on all 4 games , Knowledge is power Words to live by !!!!! Me i have 47 years of it !!!!!!!

Originally posted by cusman View Post

The Alliance screen shows if they have managed to earn any points by winning Alliance Battles, but that isn't the whole picture and I didn't want to kick anybody that is active and trying, but just not succeeding. It also felt to me like the Bulletin board isn't active because someone has to boot up game and go through long loading screen just to check it.

So for our Alliance, I decided to create a PSN Message Group and add all the players from the Alliance into it. I also said anybody that leaves the group and isn't showing points on the Alliance I will assume no longer interested in game / Alliance and will thus remove. This lead to me removing some people from the Alliance. We still have close to 25 left, but I think so far less than 15 have managed to put points on the board.

I don't have any level requirement on my Alliance. Many are fresh players that barely got started with the game. My focus is to help them get Guns Up!, get some guidance that helps them learn and enjoy the game and then play because they enjoy it.

I am happy to be Bronze (already), and I will be happier still if we manage to keep our Silver Tier position (top 20% at end of season 1). I don't expect us to make it to top 3% and get Gold badge, and that is okay. Not this season, maybe not even next, maybe never. But I hope to gather up a good group of Guns Up! players that enjoy playing and being in the same alliance together.

That's what I don't understand

Several of my alliance have points alongside their names, but our alliance has no points yet

Also I consider myself quite an active player, but have not won any alliance battles yet (always seem to get IMMORTALS) and therefore no points are alongside my name, indicating I am not an active alliance player

Interested to find out out from others how they determine an active player or not, if they are not winning alliance battles

Comment

• cvnorton2
            cvnorton2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I look up their names on the leaderboard and it tells you how they've done weekly, monthly total etc

Several of my alliance have points alongside their names, but our alliance has no points yet
          That doesn't sound right. For us, it shows the Alliance Points in the bottom right where it shows what Tier we are, and what we are chasing.

Interested to find out out from others how they determine an active player or not, if they are not winning alliance battles
          Using the PSN Message Group has been best. Anybody engaging in communication and describing their struggle is information enough for me in terms of them still being active. It also prompts other members to chime in and offer advice / tips. Alliance Battles has been a great addition to give the game a more community feel. The Alliances before these came along had not much communication on the Alliance Bulletin at all and certainly no motivation for me to bother creating the PSN Message Group and improve the communication ease of use.

Comment

Thanks for the tips guys

Comment

Working...
          X