X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for ALLIANCE

For whatever reason my former Commander decided to disband his alliance. I'm looking for a loyal alliance and loyal Commander. Me and my son Pikaro-_-8 would like to join the same alliance with the promise not to quit in the middle of season but would also like the guarantee not to be kicked or disbanded in the middle of season also. Invites should only come from Commanders please.

I'm on war council and would make room for you guys on Valhalla

Comment

I have made room for you and your son. Currently we're in 12th which isn't too shabby.

Comment

All are welcome , as long as your name isn't Drama OR DRAMA jr. Stop by the NEW York KNIGHT$ bro ! I've done all my kicking already . We have 2030 in points right now ! Active drama free environment , that's fun for all . Love IRON MAN XOXO louser
        Last edited by IRON417NY; 03-19-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• IRON417NY
          IRON417NY commented
          Editing a comment
          6 and 0 1230 rank 199 global baby , oops my bad 1260
          Last edited by IRON417NY; 03-19-2017, 07:01 AM.

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job, 179 to go till you reach top 20

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are NOT 199 global, look at your own stats

I'm 5-0 against 4.0 difficulty today still undecided on which alliance I'll be joining....make me an offer I can't refuse

Comment

Just joined an Alliance, I'll see you on the battlefield

Comment

If you ever need an Alliance, just join the Gunners mercenary alliance!

Comment

Mendoza , Now i can see why alliance broke up ! Too lose the drama ! MORE than likely the rest of your previous alliance are still together ! Just without all the drama and drama jr. !

Comment

• mendoza0206
                mendoza0206 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah don't know what happened, some people take the "war council" title too serious. LOL you shall see little grass hopper once you get to the big boy status

Absolutely zero drama in our Alliance....don't need that

Comment

I looked at the Alliance Leaderboards for Season One and don't see any of the top Alliances gone. I do notice that the PROFESSIONALS now have much less points than they used to have. I am pretty sure they were closer to IMMORTALS in score than they are now.

http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/alliance...current_season

Is that the one you were in?
                Last edited by cusman; 03-20-2017, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• mendoza0206
                  mendoza0206 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, the other one was called "angels of death". Some "war council" started being pushy and demanding don't know exactly what happened but suddenly the commander decided he wanted out and that it was too stressful being commander, seriously? Then he starts talking about disbanding and wanting to make me commander then I go into alliance and boom it's gone.

• Kofikev
                  Kofikev commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The reason Professionals ran out of steam is because a very active 10 of us left to move to then-3rd place Burn around days 5-8 of the battles to get away from drama.

• cusman
                  cusman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @mendoza0206

I remember running into Angels of Death in my attacks. So that Alliance is completely gone? Wow!

What a disappointing thing it must be for you and others in the Alliance that the Commander up and disbanded the whole thing.

Maybe the game shouldn't allow Alliances to disband mid-season, or at least allow Commanders to transition Commander role to someone else if they want to leave themselves.

@Kofikev

I don't understand what drama. This whole meta game of Alliance Wars / Battles and rankings is supposed to be fun. It is for me anyway, but I am only playing about the same time I was playing before the Alliance Wars started. So I am not over-playing to the point of burning out on it.
                  Last edited by cusman; 03-21-2017, 02:03 AM.
              Working...
              X