X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horse Race in the Alliance Battles!

Wow! Burn down 4what! has taken the lead over IMMORTALS. They are ahead by a nose, (310 pts.) I suspect that this could be a race that comes down to the wire. Maybe decided on the last day of the Alliance Wars?

A war where a fight with stones while the other with bullets and a generous bank will never be balanced. Despite being a game, much of real life is much more than mere resemblance. Money decides once more in favor of the few. Good work for IMMORTALS. I feel that if we were defeated in the future, I will have no greater honor than to be at his side until the end as the legendary Leonidas with his compatriots.

Comment

Burn Down 4What! dem crazy Alliance.
      Last edited by SD-PEER81; 03-20-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

For those that watch game of of thrones Burn Down 4What=House Lannister.

Comment

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          Too bad most of your bases don't make it in my nightmare list I'm sure it would be fun attacking them

Of course it's whoever has the biggest bank roll and time on their hands. I'm proud to be a part of an alliance that grinds our points and not pay for them.

Comment

• cvnorton2
          cvnorton2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hell their commander has over 10000 points alone and 2nd has around 7000 lol. Too rich for my blood to say the least lol

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't everything 3 Skull Nightmare worth 84 dog tags? You play two of those and then a 3 White Skull, and you can have another Alliance Battle. Actually you normally don't need that 3rd fight because most times your last Alliance Battle starts you out with 60 points (for 3 Stars). I agree that paying 100G for each battle is faster, but for those with capable enough soldiers to take out Nightmares and Alliance Battles on win streaks, it really is much more about time and having wider high participation within the alliance than just spending 100G per fight.

• xplicitrock
          xplicitrock commented
          Editing a comment
          I have got to 1000+ alliance points and I have not spent any Gold. It just depends on time and dedication and I guess bit of luck. I got Commando from my first Alliance Battle when I was level 9 which might be giving me some advantage. I am now level 26 and have Sniper and Flamer recruited. It definitely gets easier to win once you can have more attack cards and bigger / better armies, but the opponents were technically easier when I was weaker. It is all kind of balanced. Well, good enough for my experience.

Excuses, accusations, victimization, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

• scott2124
          scott2124 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well said my friend! Whole LOT of whining!

Once they start to level up they will have to go up against better bases then no matter how deep the pockets or how much time they have if they can't win it's all the same

Comment

• BAGRITTUS
          BAGRITTUS commented
          Editing a comment
          Until that happens the war is over. Reaching level 50 does not mean that it will tackle difficult bases in the same way that the top tags in conjunction with top attacks have faced. I do not see any of them having to face you, Cicirampa, Joey and other insane bases of the game constantly. And even if they did, it is very innocent to believe that there would be a limit with a presumed balance that you believe might exist since the time between paying for a new match and collecting tags is clearly disproportionate. Your argument is delirious.

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          @BAGRITTUS I think what mendoza0206 said makes sense. Things are much tougher early on in the career (unless someone spent Gold to get high end Perks they wouldn't otherwise have yet), and I think much tougher in the highest tiers of experienced players that don't even get 3 Red Skull option anymore.

For someone like me, around level 42, the Alliance Battles are typically much easier than even 1 Red Skull Nightmare fights. Actually it isn't just about winning but winning with 3 Stars. The harder the opponents, the harder it is to win, let alone win with 3 stars consistently.

@BAGRITTUS maybe you didn't understand what I meant. I've been going against JoeyPR for so long that I've perfected on how to beat him 90 percent of times, Ciciarampa06 jus recently changed the base but before that I was beating it too it won't be long til I find the right units take. I've also beaten xBino recently and sometime I take different units to see if things work even at the risk of loosing but I like using different units and I like going against bases that give a good challenge. I try to always retaliate an attack give me a better idea of what to expect during alliance battles since most my attackers are also my alliance opponents

Comment

Did we drink enough hater aide before posting? We took down the Immortals. You all wanted to crown them before the season was over. We the underdogs and we have a 5k Lead now with no slowing down. #1 in the world. WHAT?!?! That's right you heard it right about to be 80grand!

Comment

Lots of time left sir. Lets not light the cigars and pop the corks just yet.

Comment

hilarious if so-called immortals or professionals fail to finish top

good stuff burn down

Comment

Don't fight people, the show is not over yet.

Comment

Working...
                X