Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for active alliance im lvl 48 and active.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for active alliance im lvl 48 and active.

I'm lvl 48 and climbing looking for a almost full alliance of other high lvl players msg me here or on psn: opuscontinuum
    Last edited by opuscontinuum; 03-21-2017, 03:40 PM.

I am level 43 now. My Alliance is called Helldivers. It has a few slots open because I cleared out some inactives if you would like to join, but I have no minimum level requirement and I will not be instituting that.

Some of the most contributing players in the Alliance were fresh new players when the Alliance Battles began. Our rank last I played was 45 I think. We are 1500-2000 points behind the Gold Tier. We would like to get to Gold and continue to try gaining ground on that, but competition is fierce and without additional point earners we probably wont close the gap.

The rules of my Alliance are simple. Score 10+ points, and I will promote to Lieutenant. Score 300+ points and I will promote to War Council. After joining, if you stay at 0 points and are not communicating and your level isn't increasing (i.e. you are presumed inactive) then you may be removed to make room for other applicants. We use a PSN Message Group to stay in touch over having to boot up the game to check the Alliance board necessarily.
    Last edited by cusman; 03-21-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Murder Inc we're top 15 with only 26 members. Join us, I'm war council I'll accept you. We're trying to build up a top tier team for next season
      Last edited by joeodle4141; 03-21-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

We have 1 spot open and doing tryouts.

Comment

Tryouts for Burn Down 4What! We only have 1 opening though.

Comment

Working...
          X