X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 2 Leaderboards

I propose a leaderboard specifically to highlight individual contribution to an alliance through a separate leaderboard much like how you can toggle between cpu defend and regular pvp attacking. In this said leaderboard you could highlight such stats as wins, losses, battles earned through dt's, battles bought by gold, and overall points earned. This will also be beneficial to the entire community in recruiting or trying to steal members of apposing alliances as you could clearly see how 1 is doing in their alliance battles. I saw that someone mentioned rewards for individual achievements, but I would go against this idea as alliance battles are for the good of the entire alliance and shouldn't be for individual performance although any bonus rewards for 21 days of a season might also not be a bad idea. Thoughts from the community on this new proposed leaderboard???or any other thoughts???

-Mr Yuck

Also add in avg. opponent difficulty!!! LOL!!!

Comment

You should also earn points for your alliance from defensive wins! Could be a game changer.

Comment

• Mr__Yuck__
        Mr__Yuck__ commented
        Editing a comment
        You are totally right, I completely forgot to mention that. Plus if players did earn points for defensive wins, then you should only be able to attack other players that are in alliances. You could even make it to where if you lose a battle then you lose points just like dog tags so people that have really good bases are just as relevant as people that are only strong attackers.

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd have a lot more Alliance Points if that was the case. That said, what about losses, should they result in minus points?

• Mr__Yuck__
        Mr__Yuck__ commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point Cusman, they do when you are attacking; you will lose regular dog tags why shouldn't you lose alliance points as well for an attacking loss. I wouldn't think like 30 or anything but a comfortable 5-10 points would be great.

Also you should be able to target any alliance you want with 1 of your free battles per day. The computer would select which member you play and you would earn points for your alliance as normal if you win, but the opposing alliance player would lose points for their team as well!

Comment

• Mr__Yuck__
        Mr__Yuck__ commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I scrolled down and saw you just said what I just said lol.

Excellent ideas y'all! Go for it devs!

Comment

I don't like the idea of "stealing" players since if a player leaves one alliance for another one with more points that players loyalty is in question. As there is some alliances that kick players based on their ability to get points which questions the leaderships loyalty of such alliances. It is what it is, want to win season 2? Time to open the wallet and quit your day job, move in with your parents and hope for easy bases or start a new account. Too alliance with more points doesn't meant beast alliance as far as base difficulty or best players goes. Gold is the name of the game, those of us who play for fun don't have a chance against those willing to pay their way up to win and I'm made my peace with it. It be a better fix to give top alliance points earners harder bases, match them against the bases rated as harder not just at their level but overall harder bases.

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          This being a F2P game, it kind of depends on people willing to get whaled spending ridiculous amounts of $$$ to win an Alliance War. I have to be okay with it because I want the developers to continue to get funded and I decided I already spent enough money before Alliance War even started.

We can call it "Mini Leaderboards" to see who is doing more points daily & who is less active so commander can replace them with new players.

Comment

Devs I sure hope you are looking into some of the issue/feedback mentioned in this thread! If not, I might not play season 2, which by the way is starting to SOON! What a shame as this is my favorite game to play !

Comment

Originally posted by GW-LV View Post
            Devs I sure hope you are looking into some of the issue/feedback mentioned in this thread! If not, I might not play season 2, which by the way is starting to SOON! What a shame as this is my favorite game to play !
            I agree. Especially that Season 2 is coming around too soon. They are going to burn people out or make them stop caring about Alliance War Seasons when they are happening.

Comment

yes too soon

Comment

Working...
              X