X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for an Alliance. (26klvl)

I try to ask alliances but nobody don't accept me. I'm waiting and nothing. Maybe somebody want me ?

Im loking too but dont know how this work...i sent request(.brothers in.jews) and im waiting..im lvl 49

Comment

• pasaziras
      pasaziras commented
      Editing a comment
      Come to us,we open for real fighters! Saboteurs squad .thaks for joining us!

Feel free to join Helldivers if you want. You will have to apply, but I will look for your name next time I am on and accept.

Comment

You can also search for alliances with open membership. You can join immediately without approval and start fighting alliance battles right away. There are alliances which have been pretty much abandoned by their commanders, if you don't mind a small alliance.
      [URL="http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/7162/xeCzCI.jpg"]H TAN H EπI TAΣ[/URL]

Comment

I decided to open membership, so going forward my Helldivers alliance is open to whomever wants to join. I set the minimum level at level 8 which is when Alliance battles become available. If you join, be contributing or you might be removed. If you contribute 300+ points, you will get promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by zurek121 View Post
          I try to ask alliances but nobody don't accept me. I'm waiting and nothing. Maybe somebody want me ?
          Zurek is good...

Comment

join my allience MobOutlawz its free you dont have to apply and i dont demand you play every second of your life like some do

Comment

I don't play everyday...I just get my butt kicked because I'm a decent player. I like where I'm at...Murder Inc. I just put in 6 hours on my days off...and roughly an hour on my work days typically since I have a fun job with the state.

Comment

• pasaziras
                pasaziras commented
                Editing a comment
                Come to us,we open for real fighters! Saboteurs squad our aliance.thaks for joining us!
            Working...
            X