Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join the Helldivers Guns Up! Alliance

Prosperity, liberty and democracy - Our way of life

But it doesn't come free, it is every man, woman and child's duty to protect our home, our culture, and our families.

Why not make the most important decision of your life? Make the safety of your family a personal responsibility and prove that you have the strength and courage to be free.

Join the HELLDIVERS!

Become more than you are. Become a Hero. Become, a Legend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-05-18_15-08-16.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	2144

Requirements
    • You like to play Helldivers
    • You like to play Guns Up!
    • You have time to play Guns Up! during Alliance War Seasons
    • You want to join an Alliance and Spread Managed Democracy
    Apply in-game by searching for Helldivers, and if you want to call my attention to your application message me on PSN @cusman

I love Hellldivers! In fact, I collect 1:72 scale diecast Helldivers aircraft, lots of them. I applied in your clan TWICE and was rejected TWICE! No hard feelings though 'coz it turn out to be a blessing for me. I'm now with Immortals and I was able to make 4,000 AB points last season. Good luck 🍀 helldivers! I will continue following your YT channel and will continue to collect Helldivers aircrafts but in 1:48 scale this time.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I have many War Council and Lieutenant so I don't really have tight control over which applicants get accepted / rejected. That said, if your PSN profile is private and I can't see you have played Helldivers, then unless you have messaged me, I reject and move on.

Glad there are no hard feelings. Never personal. Immortals are one of the best Alliance so as you said, blessing for you

• LukeBon11
      LukeBon11 commented
      Editing a comment
      np Cusman my man, I wonder why the name Helldivers? @xBino, dang mate you got 4,000+ AB points already - hope your fingers not bleeding heh 😂

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Helldivers is one of my favorite co-op games to date. When I first started the Alliance, a number of my Helldivers friends and I were playing Guns Up!, so we created the Alliance for "us". At this point most of them have moved off Guns Up! and returned to playing Helldivers and some other games. I am playing Helldivers, Guns Up!, and some other games.

At this point I have decided to just open up the Alliance and let anyone that wants to join and be part of it, do it. No more filtering by reviewing applicants trying to limit to Helldivers. It seems most that join don't actually have any intention to be active members so will let it be open, let whomever in, and kick whomever is inactive.
Working...
X