Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Status and Last Login Display + Alliance Ideas.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Status and Last Login Display + Alliance Ideas.

1st off, I believe that there should be something which indicates alliance members that are offline and alliance members thare online.
    2nd, I believe that there should be something which displays how long it has been since a person last came online.

My reason 4 this is to make it easier to find Active alliances, and also make it easier 4 people to communicate with each other INGAME, without the use of 3rd party services.
    3rd, I believe that alliance wars should be a weekly thing. None of this monthly nonsense. 7 day war rounds followed by 2 day cool downs. 10 DAYS ARE TOO LONG. Unless the idea is 4 me to go and find another game to play, and/or refill my wallet

1. PSN already tells you when someone was last online, or if not active kick them off the alliance.
    2. The AB break is to get ready for the next season since AB drain attack cards and drain people too.

Comment

1). PSN does that but the game does not. It'd be easier to check for inactivity if such information were displayed ingame. It'd also be more reliable. As you can log into PSN and not be playing Guns Up. Why such features haven't been added to the game remains a mystery to me.
      2) 10+ Days sure is a long time. Long

Comment

Well the game was structured in a way that no two players are engage in a single map. So no real need to show "player activity". Such added data will require system queries which will increase loading time not to mention the increase data transfers which is a burden.

So relax my friend. It ain't time to go war. Not yet.

Comment

Last login time available on the Alliance Members screen would be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by lian_webber View Post
            Well the game was structured in a way that no two players are engage in a single map. So no real need to show "player activity". Such added data will require system queries which will increase loading time not to mention the increase data transfers which is a burden.

So relax my friend. It ain't time to go war. Not yet.

If you read the #1 post, you'd know that I want this feature for the Alliance Members screen. Alliance Leaders can easily check for the activity of their members, and kick out/deal with the inactive ones. Alliance Members and people viewing other alliances (potential recruits/those looking to join an alliance) could easily check for the activity of alliance members. and alliances in general. If this feature were added

Comment

should stay 2 weeks and 2 weeks not u can hard fight 2weeks then 2 weeks calmdown

Comment

• cusman
                cusman commented
                Editing a comment
                I also like the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the most so far. Gives me window to enjoy some other games.

Originally posted by lTheDarkFatherl View Post
              should stay 2 weeks and 2 weeks not u can hard fight 2weeks then 2 weeks calmdown
              that's crazy. Monthly alliance wars? 12 Wars a year?. Too funny. If you want to "calm" down, you can simply not attack as much on the next war round. Or not at all. These aren't special. Just raiding your average nightmares for points, no big deal. If you're not playing the game regularly, the reward won't pay off anyway.

Comment

• lTheDarkFatherl
                lTheDarkFatherl commented
                Editing a comment
                u dont wonna know how much i play dude
            Working...
            X