Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High scoring pointers

I Search players over 5k or 4k points reason -> fight versus immortals
    500Points a day if u can if i find enough players i make the alliance.
    take a week vacantion with 100k gold for ab interesed ?
    comment or PM

Just join GUERREIROS Z. We came in second and not by that much. With a grinder like yourself, we might get over the top.

Comment

Why you want to beat Immortals all of sudden? Just to keep things interesting or some falling out?

Comment

Let me guess, you got kicked. Didn't I tell you this would happen in one of your posts? Most alliances/commanders have no loyalty. You would be better off making your own alliance, recruit strong loyal attackers. Concentrate on having fun not on who's no. 1 in the AB leaderboards.

Comment

• ThaMaester
        ThaMaester commented
        Editing a comment
        Well said. Loyal crew is already half of the fun in this game. Build comradeship and the points Will follow automatically.

Dark, you worked so hard and used so much gold for that alliance and then you get the proverbial "Tactical Boot" out of the alliance? Man, thats cold!

Comment

Actually i leaved and i know how they score how they work i know everything.

Comment

Dark. For your sake i hope you can find such players, but to find a whole crew scoring 4/5k each season sounds near to impossible to me.

I can appreciate your efforts my friend, good luck with your search. If you need a clan we can open up a spot for you, but considering your competitive mentality i believe you rather go to guerreiros z if needed. Anyhow, Just so you know you can jump in

Comment

• ThaMaester
          ThaMaester commented
          Editing a comment
          I withdraw the offer to join us df. With all respect, but with all details i heard about you leaving i believe the warriorbrothers is no suitable clan for you.

Still wish you the best

• lTheDarkFatherl
          lTheDarkFatherl commented
          Editing a comment
          thnx but finded alliance

This funny im out immortals and they are losing

Comment

I have no fight with you. We have a difference of opinion and have such parted ways. I wish you only the best, Dark Father.

Google Translate to Dutch:

"Ik heb geen gevecht met jou. We hebben een meningsverschil en hebben dergelijke wegen. Ik wens u alleen de beste, Donkere Vader."
          Last edited by xBino; 08-02-2017, 05:56 PM.
          Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

• lTheDarkFatherl
            lTheDarkFatherl commented
            Editing a comment
            i gonna play next season my last lol. 1 last time high scoring with 150.000 gold
        Working...
        X