X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting for Rene's Renegades

I have formed a new alliance in honor of our friend and fallen soldier: Rene, aka The Dark Father. Because he was such a dedicated player, it seems fitting to memorialize him with an alliance in his name. A week before he passed away, Rene asked me if I would join his alliance he was thinking about starting. I said yes, but sadly that never happened. I'm looking to make this a top tier alliance, as The Dark Father was a top tier player. Looking for players who can produce 70+ points per day. All players level 10 and up are welcome to apply. Top three point earners will be awarded with war council appointments.
    Last edited by DrBGood; 08-11-2017, 12:38 PM.

I commend your good initiative and you have my best wishes for success with the new Alliance. I look forward to seeing it on the leaderboards.

I will not join it because I am not able to play daily and because I am happy with the Helldivers comfortably doing enough each season for Gold and not getting into the hyper-competitive that requires lot of time / gold in the Legendary / Champion levels.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

A honorable action. Appreciate it much and wish you much luck with assembling the alliance even though i'll have to Let it pass as i'm happy with the alliance i'm in.

RIP Rene

Comment

As of today, I still have 18 openings in Rene's Renegades. If you need an alliance, come sign up!

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait until new season starts. That is when alliance interest tends to pick up.

I have lots of deadwood in this alliance that I have started cutting. If you need an alliance or just want to join temporarily and win a few battles for Rene, that would be awesome. It's like pouring one out for your homeboy.

Comment

Working...
        X