X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.B. Recruiting active players

Last Man Battalion is a new alliance. We currently have plenty of open spots due to being new. Tired of inactives in our old alliance we decided to form this one. We are friendly, helpful, and will do our best to help you improve your game if necessary. The rules are based around things we were tired of in our old alliance. Get points, be active, join the community, and respond to ranking members in alliance chat. These are the only rules we have. You get 24 hours to respond. Gonna be inactive for a bit due to personal reasons? Just let me know. Break the rules, you will be kicked. They are there to make our alliance strong. I do not check this, so if you're interested then just search for L.M.B. in the alliance tab, in game. Thanks!

Hello Rd2Zion i am a new and active plyer looking for a alliance to join. Last Man Battalion sounds like a bad ass alliance!

I am almost level 15 under a week of casual play and i am dedicated to this new and fun game.
    I play eveyday after work for a few hours so i will lvl up fast.
    Add me on steam if you want to give it a try
    Steam ID: Chefrany

Comment

Isso ai competividade !!!!!

Comment

Hi, lvl 29 atm, 15-0 in def and extremely active and improving fast. I have joined my first open alliance and got 160 points on day1. If I leave will I keep the rewards/points? Looking for an active clan like yours.

Comment

Sim, mais para a nova aliança não conta seus pontos. Só o que vc faz dentro da aliança.

Comment

Working...
          X