X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base veteran placement

Is there anyway that we (the players) can place our veterans in our base? I know we are given 3 choices of attack truck, take cover or protect the base, as the last stand does. I prefer the take cover option but I would like to see the take cover option to be our choice on placing our veterans at whichever sand bags we chose. It gets old watching the clumped up veterans being taken out by 1 or 2 decoy dummies being placed in the center of them because they are all placed together at the start of the battle. Isn't there a way to let us place the veterans in sets of 2 (a pair) at a specific sand bag placement and so on around our base during the intermission between battles? We would go to the veterans screen where the sets of 2 would be listed as A, B, C, D & E (10 max). Then you would click on the set you want and move that letter to the sand bag placement you want and click again, moving each pair wherever we chose. Just the same as if building and moving a wall or sandbag. Once veterans die then of course we would have to do it again. In this way we could place veterans throughout our whole fort instead of being lumped together in one area up front waiting to die without ever even firing a shot at the invaders. Which also lets us change the placement if it didn't quite work out the way we intended it to. As of right now we have to guess approximately where they get placed.

Seria estrategicamente mais viável, senhores administradores tem tudo para melhorar mais o jogo de atenção a isso. Parabéns garoto ótima ideia.

Comment

Bad idea, nightmares would get even harder. It takes a lot of trial and error of pacing tents and cover to get your units where you want them. Try using your brain instead of wanting shortcuts.

Comment

No reason for you to be rude. I don't want any shortcut as you put it. I haven't played as long as you have but I know about placing tents. I know how to work the game. thank you, and this isn't about placing tents it's about veteran placement at the sand bags and that has nothing to do with placing a tent. I move the sand bags around to get my veterans in a fairly good spread but in the reality of life no one would place all their best people in one clumped up area or at 3 sand bags next to each other. As far as nightmares go, they are supposed to be difficult that's why they're called nightmares. And next time when you read something take the time to comprehend it, write a comment whether good or bad but please check your spelling before posting. Thanks for your input on my idea for a modification to the game, I appreciate it.

Comment

Got Em!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Xiiiii calma galera !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the reading my idea. Check out Base Veteran Placement 2. Have a blessed day!

Comment

Working...
              X