X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very active player looking for a decent alliance

I don't know if anyone will actually read this since I've messaged some alliances' leader and they are inactive... Just want to serve for a top 50 alliance in the future, since I'm just really that active as you can see in the screenshot, and come on, this game is only been on Steam for 27 days so don't expect a player who doesn't pay much for a high level.
    Attached Files

Do you want to be the first Immortal Steam user?
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• Elite_Arbalest*PC
      Elite_Arbalest*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Also if my friend can join as well that will be appreciated. His ID is Dogelord101, I will ask him to send his info soon

• odytsak
      odytsak commented
      Editing a comment
      OK but seems there's an issue due to different platforms, no log history on chat about your joining,
      please let me know if you can read the chat.

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      From what I read not too long ago, PSN players inability to chat with Steam users has to do with Germany due to legal / regulation restriction. Non Germany PSN players should be fine communicating with Steam players cross-platform.

Recomendo entra nos Imortais, os cara são fera !!!!!!!!! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Comment

• Elite_Arbalest*PC
      Editing a comment
      sorry sir English?... or Chinese cuz i understand nothing from your comment...

• Elite_Arbalest*PC
      Editing a comment
      oh wait i see a little bit. something looks familiar... thx man

axaxa i write on 5 or more team and no one not answered , i look for aliance but im only 21 lvl , game is good but have problem now when i go on pvp atack if i win game carashed give me message server problem must restart game , error -929(03) and when im clik ok and leave , and not give me cards reward after battle , but records in stats its ok , all time do this , if i lose not give this error . I send bug report , write here in forum and no one not answered noting

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your best bet may be to just apply to as many "Open Invite" Alliances as possible and stay active in the hopes that one of them will bring you on the team. Concerning the -929(03) error, the team has made a few changes today in an effort to resolve this issue. Please let me know if you are still seeing this error after your battles.

• Elite_Arbalest*PC
      Editing a comment
      get a decent computer cuz this rarely happen on mine and my friends computer. im not talking about those 5+ years old device thats not gona work well

Calma garoto, os administradores demoram mesmo para responder !!!!!

Comment

Tente português no Google tradutor amigo

Comment

• Elite_Arbalest*PC
        Editing a comment
        lol Your language has a lot of similarities with English... a lot of similar words

Isso ai senhor arbalest, tenha um bom dia !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X