X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOXIC Alliance

Hello i'm from TOXIC. Our Alliance has grown. We were able to reach the top 20 twice.
    Since we have made it so far, we want to continue to fight for the top 20.
    We are still looking for >Active< Players..
    150 Points per day at Alliance Battles.
    A few pictures of your activity would be nice.
    I hope someone is interested.

See You soon!
    Last edited by ZonaDeFuego; 11-25-2017, 02:28 AM.

Bom dia, para ter uma colocação melhor, sugiro que almente para 120 a pontuação por dia, são 4 batalhas.

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
      ZonaDeFuego commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea you're right, i have to raise it a little bit. Thanks for this advice.

Assim você vê quem está comprometido com a aliança, no intuito de ganhar em primeiro lugar 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋

Comment

Just Joined Toxic ZonaDeFuego, my nick is JohnRambo. I got 5,000 points in my last Alliance but the Commander would not kick people with 0 points so I had to leave. I just joined tonight and will help Toxic all I can as I am a VERY active player. Thanks for having me ! JohnRambo

Comment

Joined Toxic, ZonaDeFuego is a great leader and led us to Legendary 5th place this season !! The top 2 spots had over 100k points so obviously they are pay-2-win, so really we got 3rd. We have a couple of spots open, if you are an active player and want a friendly, top tier Alliance, I encourage you to Apply.

Comment

We still have 1 free slot for a serious player. We fight for top 20, you need to be Lvl30+ and reach 150 pts per day at alliance battles. message me or one player from my alliance. No join without a notice. Ciao

Comment

zona bro minimum 150 point ?

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
              ZonaDeFuego commented
              Editing a comment
              lol mordor, no problem right?

If my alliance required me get 150 I would leave ASAP. I do what I can with the opponents I’m given with what time I have at the moment to play. For me 90 seems doable but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to be at the top. Good luck.

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
              ZonaDeFuego commented
              Editing a comment
              150 per day isnt much. 3 free battles and a few defense wins and you got 150+. 90 per day? We fight for legendary..

At last I left it so clear that the man is not able to pick up the soldiers who have made all the bad ones one time, so I passed this guy's headquarters has 100 full veteran squad + we get the focus fire wasted We can not choose the traps and the trenches everywhere with these guys are waiting for us to play games like joke Take action against hackers with bugs and this game is no longer played.

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
              ZonaDeFuego commented
              Editing a comment
              We all face the same opponents amigo. We need to wait til they fixed it. Much complaining about hacker.
              No one is throwing anything mordor.

ZonaDeFuego you can throw it away.
            it succeeds you

Comment

Working...
            X