X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerreiros Z

First I want to congratulate all the alliances that participated in this season, it was a good game.

Second Congratulations to all members of my Z Warriors alliance, they fought bravely to the end to secure victory.

Third, I will not complain about prizes or gifts or anything.

fourth of the congratulations to the developers who are improving the game more and more.

my blue screen rate and error was every one three days, and look at the game many hours a day.

big hug to everyone and we are going to season 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

GG Well play !

Comment

Originally posted by SOUZA-ZICA-11 View Post
      First I want to congratulate all the alliances that participated in this season, it was a good game.

Second Congratulations to all members of my Z Warriors alliance, they fought bravely to the end to secure victory.

Third, I will not complain about prizes or gifts or anything.

fourth of the congratulations to the developers who are improving the game more and more.

my blue screen rate and error was every one three days, and look at the game many hours a day.

big hug to everyone and we are going to season 13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      desta vez o jogo realmente foi bom, poucas telas azuis, minha única reclamação são os itens que estão vindo no baú vermelho. Mas foi muito tranqüila, mais uma vez, obrigado devs

Comment

Somos a supremacia do Guns up e acredito que iremos perpetuar Essa soberania por muito tempo pois somos incontestavelmente superiores a qualquer Aliança...

Comment

Working...
        X