Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a top Alliance (Legendary)

Hi, I'm looking for an Allince that can net legendary badges. I'm currently level 44, I score at least 150 point daily, but I most days do way more 200+. My attack win rate is over 60% and defense is around 70%.

I want out of my current Alliance because we stop getting legendary due to many players going inactive.

Hi Warlord if u want u can send a request to our Alliance which is actually 4th place; the commanders are chinese so I dont see the Alliance Name (only ----) but we have also some european and american members and a quite active chat. As the AB season only remains for 4 days u of course will have to do some attacks very soon once u joined as the commanders kick inactive units on a daily base.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLootALot*PC View Post
      Hi Warlord if u want u can send a request to our Alliance which is actually 4th place; the commanders are chinese so I dont see the Alliance Name (only ----) but we have also some european and american members and a quite active chat. As the AB season only remains for 4 days u of course will have to do some attacks very soon once u joined as the commanders kick inactive units on a daily base.
      Hey man, first of all thanks fir the offer. I would like to know if you handle applications or if th people who do are aware that I'd be aplying. I dont wanna live and be left without an alliance, because I see that Allinace you're telling me is full

Comment

Lol forget it, I just saw your name in the list of player. Can I apply rigth now or kshould I wait for the next season? I can wait so you guys decide how to kick.

Comment

That's me this season, 3,220 points. I'll be waiting for your answer before doing today's AB

Comment

• Kenpo_Kid69
            Kenpo_Kid69 commented
            Editing a comment
            FYI - You lose all your remaining Alliance battles for the day when you switch alliances. You can still use your bonus battles though as normal.

You can join right now we actually have one free slot

Comment

Working...
          X