Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is it that 90% of alliances leaders play like 2 seasons and then go poof ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is it that 90% of alliances leaders play like 2 seasons and then go poof ?

well other than the afk defence wins ..... im not the most active but i at least put in around 7 battles a day ... part of my inactivity is the fact that the leaders of my current alliance seem to have abandoned the game , and the members left dont have the drive to push harder for the , or waste all there bonus attacks for barely getting gold , so can anyone answer me why this happens so often ?

i mean like there myself and one other person trying to rally the troops and it's going no where , time to leave the alliance and find a new one again -.- ....... any active alliances out there recruiting ?

Comment

Originally posted by arcticwolf06*PC View Post
      well other than the afk defence wins ..... im not the most active but i at least put in around 7 battles a day ... part of my inactivity is the fact that the leaders of my current alliance seem to have abandoned the game , and the members left dont have the drive to push harder for the , or waste all there bonus attacks for barely getting gold , so can anyone answer me why this happens so often ?
      Its never a waste to use your bonus battles or to stay active with alliance battles. Even if your alliance is stuck in a tier be it legendary, gold, silver, or whatever its not entirely about that. Alliance battles give you more for playing than you normally would get. Each alliance battle gives you 5 cards and double experience. This is especially nice, if you've gotten a good kill streak in a battle, because all 5 of those cards can be really big prizes like keys, valor, gold, perks, etc.

I like to play whatever event is going on as well and customize my alliance loadout to that. So like now for example not only am I getting 5 cards, double XP, but damage perks as well. And that's not even counting the season reward, which are all really good.

I would look through the legendary and gold alliances, look at their tagline and find yourself one you think you'd like. The more active ones are generally the more enjoyable ones to be in.

Comment

yeah thats wat im looking for a lively enjoyable alliance

Comment

I have played in every Alliance Season since they started, but at this time I limit my Alliance contribution to playing once per week. My two bases (PSN and Steam) earn some Alliance Points for my Alliance regardless. When I log on to play, my objective is to keep to the 120+ points per week my Alliance expects from all and to check in on the Alliance Bulletin Board, maybe remove / demote some entirely inactive War Council members or promote some others that are being active.

It still manages Gold Alliance Badge of some level most of the seasons without much effort. Simple fact is only the top 20-30 Alliances are hyper active. All the rest of 1000+ are really not.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• arcticwolf06*PC
            arcticwolf06*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            so your saying only go try to apply for the top 20 or so ?

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are interested in more active Alliance, I think that is where those exist. I have to assume the rest are much more chill if my very chill 120+ points per alliance week easily gets Gold each season (within top 20-50).

Alliances that finish 2nd place through 30th place all received a Legendary Pack as reward if I'm not mistaken. So as long as the alliance you're in finishes in the top 30 you will get pretty much the same reward/award. That kinda lessens the motivation to place higher. Definitely makes me not spend money on alliance battles. These are basically the places: *1st (blue), *2nd-30th (purple), 31st-151st (gold), etc. etc. Im in the 3rd place alliance with with 80,470 pts. I received the same level reward/award as 2nd place with 174,750 pts. The 30th place alliance received the same reward/award with 26,020 pts. Soo.... 26,020 pts. gets the same reward/award as 174,750 pts?? Fair and Balanced!!

Comment

• arcticwolf06*PC
            arcticwolf06*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            your kinda missing wat i mean when i joined we were in the top 30 twice , after that gold 2 , gold 3 and now this season so many members are inactive that those of us trying couldnt break out of silver .. and this isnt the first alliance i've been in that this has happened

• robertcr505
            robertcr505 commented
            Editing a comment
            @arcticwolf- my bad. i get your point. I just went off on a little gripe since your subject was similar. In reference to your point, I think commanders leave because they realize its not worth the effort when so many alliances get the same reward. Players aren't motivated for the same reason. If you're playing 7 AB a day, that, in my opinion is a lot and most commanders would take you. Apply to an alliance in the top 30 if you want to shoot for legendary next season.

• RolexHoster
            RolexHoster commented
            Editing a comment
            I play average 20-40 a day thats why i joined guerreiros z and now br1

Tryout the saboteurs next season. You wont need to worry about badge value when your enjoying yourself. Is that not what this game is all about

Comment

Originally posted by robertcr505 View Post
            So as long as the alliance you're in finishes in the top 30 you will get pretty much the same reward/award. That kinda lessens the motivation to place higher
            It is super easy to get Platinum badge on the Beta server on Steam. Even just 1 or 2 wins can make you the Platinum badge earning Alliance since very few people actively play on the Beta server. Also, the season lasts for around 1 hour instead of 1 week, and frequently enough that we are at over 500 Alliance Seasons already.

I can tell you the Platinum rewards aren't in any way better than Legendary or Gold if you are trying to equate effort to rewards on the Production servers.

Play to enjoy the game. If you want your Alliance to be top ranking and get those top tier badges, do and spend the time / money it takes, but don't be deluded to think the "rewards" are in any way related to the effort required to earn Gold, Legendary, or Platinum.
            Alliance: Helldivers
            YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

The real rewards from AB are the experience you gain, munitions, perks, hero perks, gold, keys, etc etc. The “champ” title is just an extra bonus. The fun of this game was at least for me to try to beat the hardest bases there was. Pathing, and all xploits included there is nothing more rewarding than knowing you can go head to head against any base any time. AB and PC cheaters killed most of the true essence of GU that’s why so many have quit.

Comment

Working...
              X