X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non active players in alliance

I know it’s not a good thing but I’ve a load of non players or that wat it seems is it ok to boot in middle of alliance season as there jus doin nothing I’ve been fair waiting n mailing but no joy. Ps don’t help when u can’t read pc mails when on PS4 any info appreciated cheers team n guys

As long as you have the ability to do so, you can make the call as to which player remain in the Alliance and which do not.

Comment

Originally posted by spudknacka View Post
      I know it’s not a good thing but I’ve a load of non players or that wat it seems is it ok to boot in middle of alliance season as there jus doin nothing I’ve been fair waiting n mailing but no joy. Ps don’t help when u can’t read pc mails when on PS4 any info appreciated cheers team n guys
      For my Alliance (Helldivers), I have in description of Alliance that anybody not contributing 120+ points per Alliance Season week may be presumed not active enough and removed to make room for others. Establish something similar for your Alliance and then consider it a fair booting guilt free.

The issue of some PSN players not being able to see comments from PC players (and wise versa) has to do with some regional laws in countries like Germany where PC and PSN players aren't allowed to text-chat with each other.

Per my understanding, Guns Up! is just complying with those local type of regional requirements.
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

I’ve made a 250 plus limit with exception on slightly lower points scorers give n take. Think it worked ok. Booted all players that were below 150 after the season. But from the next season there will b a warning i will boot jus before give out of the prize. No freeloaders ere Think I’m right with this ..? Comments pls

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as everyone knows what the score is within your Alliance, I think its fair. The 250+ requirement really not a big burden and should have you landing most Alliance Seasons as Gold I or Gold II depending on number of players in your Alliance (and some high scorers among the 250s).

Cheers cus. Yeah we got gold for only the second season participating not bad crew we got now.

Comment

We had that same issue with players not participating. They were given a chance to score something but were kicked right b4 AB was over.

Comment

Working...
          X