X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for alliance

Looking for a legendary tier alliance. I don’t do a set amount of points per day as I only do the 3 free battles and the free extras you get by winning so I might do up to 6 battles per day but not a guarantee. I do have a good win/loss ratio both in defense and attack. Message me on PSN if you got any spots opened in your alliance.

Hi, Pikaro-_-8

I am the Commander of the Fidelitas Alliance. We are in need of members, we are not anywhere near legendary status, but our minimum level is 20, and we do try to fight hard. We have about 10 members, and about 4 active. I am going to kick the inactives after the next Alliance battle set. We really could use another active member, and if you've got some friends, maybe we can make that legendary rank Alliance you're looking for!

If you're interested in joining in on this round, to get a feel of our alliance, the name is Fidelitas.
    You can message me on PSN at Little_Yancey, or you can message me on Steam: MrMinerMan50.

I'm also offering a special deal to you:
    If you join us, I will promote you to Lieutenant immediately as soon as I get on, as a thank you for joining us. If you spend enough time with us, we can work something out to put you on the War Council.

Comment

• Pikaro-_-8
      Pikaro-_-8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the offer, I have already joined an alliance.
Working...
X