Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recruitment all positions for Untouchables .

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment all positions for Untouchables .

Hello we want to welcome new and old guns up players temporarily as well . I like serious players whom participate in alliance battles . Apply with Untouchables .

When you said "Welcome all serious," is there a penalty for being "a freaking goofball" and being a member of the untouchables? If you get touched, will you disband your alliance, start a new one, and call it "touchables?" Did Robert De Niro consent to the creation of the alliance? What sort of contraband are you pushing; having taken your namesake from Al Capone's prohibitionist-era gang of thugs... "flavored eliquids?" I'm legitimately curious to understand what the untouchables are all about. Furthermore, when you say "recruitment for all positions," what are the positions? Are "fry cook," "cashier," and "janitor" positions in untouchables? What is the pay? Is it hourly or salary?
    Last edited by claytonhorning; 09-12-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Goofy fuk lol

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
        When you said "Welcome all serious," is there a penalty for being "a freaking goofball" and being a member of the untouchables? If you get touched, will you disband your alliance, start a new one, and call it "touchables?" Did Robert De Niro consent to the creation of the alliance? What sort of contraband are you pushing; having taken your namesake from Al Capone's prohibitionist-era gang of thugs... "flavored eliquids?" I'm legitimately curious to understand what the untouchables are all about. Furthermore, when you say "recruitment for all positions," what are the positions? Are "fry cook," "cashier," and "janitor" positions in untouchables? What is the pay? Is it hourly or salary?
        WTFunk? Really bruh?.....Lmbo

Comment

Well you never let me back in.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonhorning View Post
            Well you never let me back in.
            Wut u mean?

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Clayton, if you didn’t know WE original UNTOUCHABLES were that UNTOUCHABLES. Our bases were some of the hardest there was and we were top attackers. You wouldn’t understand what UNTOUCHABLES is about because you have no loyalty, self respect or morals.

Comment

Buncha has-beens. I don't need any of that garbage for where I'm going. Level 200, here I come.
                  Last edited by claytonhorning; 09-15-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I’m still here, still all quality not quantity. I’m not a has been got the vids to prove that I can whip your base any day any time no vets. Level 200 don’t mean $#%T to me.

Comment

And likewise, neither do you to me.

Comment

The temporarily part was just an idea .For a season or a few seasons . Its interesting how i had to clear that up to a 6th ranked player .Im just someone Who can honestly still enjoy the game . Hope thats ok with you .

Comment

Working...
                        X