X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OgeDong3000

#1-I am not the one cursing in the forums. #2- I am not the one crying for the forum police. #3-If the heat is too much stay out of the kitchen. #4-I have the 2nd most Alliance points and #4 for the month in dogtags. #5-Who cares about average ranking opponent when you have the platinum trophy. #6 Stop acting all hard man. #7-You see my base pop up on your list attack anytime.

Wow dude, you need to chill & take a break from posting. All of your posts just come off as some angry little napoleon complex sort of thing. With all the hateful posts you've thrown into this once cordial forum, I was just trying to take you down a tiny notch, you are angry for no reason. I know you're punk, but it pisses me off to see this bs in the forum. You're at the top, good job bro! It doesn't matter what your average opponent is as long as it's fun for you. Just letting you know there are actual stats, so there's no need to crap on someone bc you are uninformed or to call someone out. I will keep an eye out for your base. My base sucks right now, so retaliation shouldnt be too tough. Didn't know I came off "hard" just trying to slow your spread of hate, and btw hard sounds awesome.

Comment

I don't attack 1 white skull bases.

Comment

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        His base shows on my attack list as 2 white skull 😳. Match making system needs work

I am not going to stand silent sorry to burst your bubble. I will apologize for my initial reaction to EUROGATE I could have handled it better. The perception was there and I went with it. Thats what started everything. The developers have a situation they need to correct and make right for everyone. ArchaicLotus even agrees to Trembalomasher how to correct it. I am willing to make peace with you and the immortals. I want to stop fighting and stop trashing each other. I agree it has become toxic at this point. In a sense we both did what we did to get the developers attention. Because one thing we can agree on GU! Needs work and the developers should listen to there players and donors more. Can we make peace Ogedong3000. I apologize and ask for forgiveness.

Comment

Totally, apology accepted! I will still be attacking you if you ever pop up in my list, I think you are a lvl up on me "fair play". Lets keep this place classy, I see enough hate posts pointed at the devs, no need for an all out forum war between players. This used to be a place where players asked for help; shared accomplishments; shared problems, now it's a war zone where players come to complain and be offensive or just trash each other unjustly. I hope the peace spreads across the forum.

Comment

Very big of you punk. I'll stand with you when it gets deep, but you know i would prefer the classy route. Proud of you sir. Its not easy to apologize.

Comment

Thank you OgeDong I really appreciate it.

Comment

Trembalo thanks your the best commander a Alliance could have.

Comment

Me too, much respect.

Comment

• Punk26704
                  Punk26704 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's awesome thank you.

This reminds me of a song I once heard by WAR - https://youtu.be/W5FfJ89rGPc This seems fitting
                Last edited by Mr__Yuck__; 03-26-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Punk26704
                  Punk26704 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol that was good. Laughed hard on that one.
              Working...
              X