X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Phase One feedback column

If the GU! team could set up a Topic where Alliances can post feedback in regards to their perceieved pros and cons from their experiences in the first season that would be great.

Adjustments that the players feel need to be made to have a great next season.

No inflammatory posts.

It would be nice to see an improvement to match making system. Alliance battles are different than regular PvP and thus the more points you get you should be facing harder opponents. MrYuck pointed out an exploit that lets players face weaker opponents by loosing to free bases on purpose. Higher ranked players have to go against harder opponents, real nightmares and it takes longer to get battles since 3 whit skull and lv 1 nightmares are the same difficulty and takes longer to get extra battles. When I retaliate a "2 white skull" base it's not even what I would consider a 2 white skull since they're equipped with ultra perks and can't be beaten just by going in "naked". They're more like a nightmare base would be so rewards should be the same.
    Last edited by mendoza0206; 03-30-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
      It would be nice to see an improvement to match making system. Alliance battles are different than regular PvP and thus the more points you get you should be facing harder opponents. MrYuck pointed out an exploit that lets players face weaker opponents by loosing to free bases on purpose. Higher ranked players have to go against harder opponents, real nightmares and it takes longer to get battles since 3 whit skull and lv 1 nightmares are the same difficulty and takes longer to get extra battles. When I retaliate a "2 white skull" base it's not even what I would consider a 2 white skull since they're equipped with ultra perks and can't be beaten just by going in "naked". They're more like a nightmare base would be so rewards should be the same.
      You're right 100%.
      That's why Alliance Battles are unfair and unbalanced for long time high rank players.
      I personally have lost 2 and 3 reds since January 2016.

Low lvl players can have an Extra Alliance Battle every 7-8 minutes, 60 dog tags from last easy battle and 2 easy 3 reds = 200+ dog tags.

If nothing will be changed until season 2 starts, I'm gonna play with my secondary account lvl 45,
      I can beat every 3 red skull opponent even without specials.
      The 3 reds on my secondary account are like 1 whites (or maybe free ones) on my main account.
      http://twitter.com/odytsak
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

Looks like something has to be fixed devs. You have to agree that veteran players switching to a secondary account is not something you can think is normal. Or will you see just secondary accounts and paying players on next AB.

Comment

Yes, lv 35 to 50 have easier battles. 3x nightmares drop more keys, more dog tags, more munitions. The thing is that the exploit in which you can beat 3x nightmares to get extra battles then go loose on purpose to free bases to get easier opponents needs to be looked at.

Comment

Well what is the direction of this game? I guess the big thing with Alliances and where the game is at now. I asked the developer if there is investment opportunities or is it just buy gold to help game. Is this the next angry birds? I want to do the most I can to help this game and make it to the next level. What about you guys?

Comment

• marcochila
              marcochila commented
              Editing a comment
              I just spent too much real money on this game. Believe in me. In the early days, I just spent to speed up my grind. But even spending money here, you need to play a lot, otherwise you have no future. If you can keep helping man. I can't help anymore.

Maybe if win over real nightmares could give more alliance points. Maybe based on average dog tags by you and your opponent. If you win from a 230k dog tag player you earn more points. That's a fair way for everybody. What do you think?

Comment

Thinking better.

(Your ranking x your dog tags) / (higher ranking in the game x higher dog tags in game) will give you a number where you it would be used as a multiplier. The most high, the most points you got.

Fair with new and old players. New ones got a little less because are facing not a strong base overall.

Devs is it hard to implement something like that? Any other ideas?

And also, use this same arithmetic to give more alliance battles to new players. So everyone can do the same number of points using only free battles, but low level players will need to rank up. That would avoid the creation of secondary accounts just to by pass matchmaking.

If you really wanna help your alliance you need to play. As all F2P are.
              Last edited by marcochila; 03-31-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

And also block the number of times same player can leave and rejoin the same alliance, just in case anything can be done in time to avoid secondary accounts.

Comment

There does need to be a different payout for harder to defeat bases. How does this get enacted while keeping a fair balance?

Comment

• marcochila
                    marcochila commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Maybe who created the game could help us. He just do some brainstorming here.

Alright everyone is really crying foul right now while I am enjoying myself expect for one thing....hmm THE FACT ANOTHER ALLIANCE WAR STARTS IN 3 DAYS!!! WTF?!?! I cannot push as hard this season in such a short time that's unfair to have it start so soon...Some of us really pushed hard 1st season. Just other than that I am unbeatable! I want to help this game and I am trying to offer up some big dough $ but they just don't want to listen I do not understand. But I love the game cracked top 200 smashing everyone I play so I am good my army super tough.

Comment

• mendoza0206
                    mendoza0206 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't know who you attack and who attacks your base for you to say your unbeatable. But it points to the matchmaking system not being balance and players with ultra perks being matched against easy bases.
                Working...
                X