X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling Up Veterans

I have noticed since the update that leveling up veterans is much harder. I didn't see anything in the update announcement about this. Just wondering if changes were made along these lines. It is particularly noticeable with the bombardiers.

And it's very easy with rocketeers.

Comment

Yes! You make D better but weaken O. Might have to pop FF15 back in.

Comment

Nvm. Vetting should be harder, but fix offense AI. I clear a path and troops have a elementary education. I'm not talking about snipes behind rock I'm talking about obvious paths you clear and your troops are just dumb.
        Last edited by TTRA1N; 04-01-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

I second this issue that TTRA1N mentions here...I literally clear a center column of walls out...and my troops decide to divide and conquer as they deem right. Sadly my big guns go north/south...while the grunts head for the center. Needless to say even using the flags means peanuts in this case. I think there is a way to fix this one day (months/years down the line)the flags should be a permanent wave point for troops...not some temporary thing. When setting a second flag the troops can move to the next area. It would give offense a new twist of sorts with the new advanced defense structures in place..

Comment

I can't figure out why I can't get any troop over the bronze star level. I mean I have twice hit silver...but thats about all I have seen so far. Its daunting because I literally stocked up snipers one time with four flags and let them go to town on a base level of 3000....none of them got anything above the bronze star. This was before the 2.30 update...so again are certain players getting help from unnamed people who make this game...or this a glitch too?

Comment

I have my base full of lv 3 bombardiers. bombardiers, rocketeers and grenade launchers are very easy to make lv3 vets. Even during alliance battles I end up with a surplus of lv3 bombardier vets.

Comment

• DrBGood
                DrBGood commented
                Editing a comment
                It used to be that way for me, but after the update, I can hardly get them to silver.

I can get all gold Vets too, but it's most definitely harder for bombardier now

Comment

Without gold level vets it is damn near impossible to beat nightmare opponents. This is a game breaker for me. I am not going to have a chance at winning any alliance battles, which for me are all nightmare top level opponents. I used to be able to level up 10 gold level vets after a half a dozen battles. Since the update, I don't think I've had one gold level vet. It seems like you guys are breaking things that didn't need fixing, and ignoring the players when we ask you to fix things that are obviously broken. I really liked this game, but I think you have screwed up the balance with this latest update.

Comment

Working...
                X