Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When something is made for the attack?

When something is made for the attack? Now it is almost unreal to attack strong opponents! So there is no wish to play your game at all!

I recently noticed that my truck that carries my army stops way back in the field...thus my guys who get cut down don't have the reinforcements to press forward at least three times. It almost appears as if the truck ran out of gas from the time I sent my first wave. Oddly enough...I have no clue how to save videos of this "glitch" via youtube or what not.

As far as this player who has a beef with bases that are strong...you can get more out of fighting bases at the three white skulls as you would with two or three red skull bases for payout. The last few weeks I received better cards battling two or three white skulls across the board contrary to SD Peers that hitting harder opponents give better "rewards". The only draw to attacking two or three red skull bases allows you the player to level more often with the experience offered. Again this can be mitigated if you are willing to spend a little green on gold. Just my take on that issue. I only care to make my guys more menacing by opening up all the red crates I can at this point.

Comment

Working...
    X