X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riot Units...wow.

Please change the riot units to where they only "flashbang" units, bunkers, and sniper towers. Flash-banging mortars and anti-aircraft has had detrimental effects.

In life, a commander would detonate his own riot squad with c4 if he caught them flash-banging an anti-aircraft structure whilst his troops were getting mowed down by soldiers. Okay he wouldn't blow them up, but he would be upset........very.

At least it should affect the anti airs ability to block missiles and disable mortars for a given time LOL

Comment

That would work. What I don't understand is how the anti-air and mortar are automated, unmanned, and the riot units decide to go ahead and flashbang machines. The bunkers, sniper towers are manned and pause when flashed.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaicLotus View Post
        In life, a commander would detonate his own riot squad with c4 if he caught them flash-banging an anti-aircraft structure whilst his troops were getting mowed down by soldiers. Okay he wouldn't blow them up, but he would be upset........very.
        Stupid AI has always been explained away as gameplay > realism

I did find your post entertaining and I would like the AI to get smarter, but the AI are so lemming-like dumb, that it seems to be part of the game design / balance.

Comment

Working...
        X