X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUNS UP! Steam FAQ

We’re excited to announce that development on a Steam version of GUNS UP! is under way! The GU! family is expanding and with that growth comes more allies, new rivals, and longer lasting content and support for all our players! Here is some early info on the Steam version:

How does this impact the PS4 community?
    We are expecting this to be a very positive addition for the PS4 community. It allows us to grow the player base, which gives you more bases, more content, and by spreading out substantial fixed costs across two platforms, we can provide better support for longer.

What’s the difference between the PS4 and Steam versions?
    The core experience will be the same for both platforms. The Steam version will support popular PC features like mouse and keyboard, multiple resolutions and aspect ratios, as well as many Steam platform features.

What Steam features will GUNS UP support?
    The Achievements and Friends features will be supported. We’re evaluating the other steam-specific features and hope to incorporate more of them as we get closer to launch.

When will this be available on Steam?
    No release date to announce just yet; please stay tuned.

What kind of computer do I need to run the game?
    We’re hoping to get a better idea of the minimum requirements from our initial private access testers, but we’re confident that you should be able to run the game with anything at or higher than these specs:
    Processor: CPU Intel i7 - 4790 3.60GHz
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
    RAM: 8gb DDR3

How do PSN and Steam accounts interact with one another?
    Accounts on either platform should be able to interact in game the same way that PS4 accounts do today. Steam accounts will show up as attackers and defenders in the same way as PS4 players do today, and yes there is interplay between the two. i.e. You can attack or be attacked by accounts from another platform. You can also be in an alliance with people from another platform.

System features outside of the game like friending people, sending system messages, and anything outside of the game will still work the way they do now. For example, you can’t send a PSN message to a Steam user.

Why can’t I use my PSN account on PC?
    With Remote Play on PC you can play GUNS UP with your PSN account.

This sounds great, how can I help make this happen?
    Check out this thread for how to sign up to help: http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/n...ad-recruitment
    Last edited by GUNSUP_QA; 04-06-2017, 01:48 PM.

So good to hear that a PC version is under way, thank you guyz !

Comment

Is it to late to sign up?

Comment

Working...
      X