X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting beyond absurd....

All of the error message on this game are way out of control...there has been plenty of time to fix these....i have donated quite a bit of money to you guys who made this game and i expect it to run properly....and also, the whole card system needs an overhaul...there is no reason i should spend 50% of my time messing with cards trying to get the ones i need to attack the tough bases...i literally spend 50% of my time trying to get tactical boots, plague, bezerk, focus fires and munitions....please fix it

Don't use berserk btw, its like the worst card jsyk.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      I have found ways to use Berserk successfully. It is very risky, but possible, and more importantly fun. Generally speaking it is better to just recycle them to try and get some level 2 or level 3 Perks (which is also a positive potential of Berserk cards).

So I think Tight Formation which has the same range deficits as Berserk and none of the boons (more health, faster speed, ignore barb wire, higher tier recycling, etc) is the worse card in the game. Even worse than Big Head because it has mainly cons while Big Head at least does nothing.

why is bezerk a bad card? what am i missing..it seems to me that when they penetrate a base they enrage and go ape chit and it seems like it helps break through those multiple pill box bog downs?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      In addition to the pros of more health, speed, ignore barb, etc, it also gimps your units range, so they will not start shooting until they are much closer to the targets. This gives the opposing team more time to mow them down.

If you are relatively new to the game, it probably is helping you. Eventually the bases you face will see your Berserkers slaughtered.
Working...
X