X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Path Glitch Ruined the Game For Me

Everybody uses the path glitch now, it makes the game fucking stupid. I'm out.
    Last edited by DrBGood; 04-13-2017, 12:50 AM.

This has been discussed already so many times but devs believe it's not something wrorg.
    http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...-ruins-terrain
    http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...g-a-base-video

Almost every high level player uses split path in his base,
    units go back and forth in circles, no chance to break chokepoint.

My opinion (one more time again): ruins must be removed from the map,
    too many issues/glitches/split paths etc because of them.
    http://twitter.com/odytsak
    http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty sure I routinely run into bases that have cleared out ruins and I still see my units being hapless derpy stupid AI. They need to fix the AI to be less derpy more than they need to remove terrain features from the single map template we have.

Actually, I prefer them to add more terrain features, more map templates, etc and probably all of that hinders on them improving the core of their derpy AI that is so susceptible to some behavior that wouldn't even make sense in a lemmings game.

It's been like this since I started a year ago. They nerfed rocks and fixed sandbags blocking paths and now you're asking to remove ruins? as long as there is wall there will be a way to confuse units, it's up to the commander to guide them to victory and against good nightmares it doesn't always work which is as it should be since nightmares are supposed to be hard to defeat. This is why most IMMORTALS made new accounts because they couldn't take the heat.
    Last edited by mendoza0206; 04-14-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Asab_0401
      Asab_0401 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sueñas con los IMMORTALS cierto, cuando puedas pasate a atacar mi base que necesito mas llaves ... gracias por ser tan pesimo atancante

Atte. ASAB_0401 " Be Real , be IMMORTAL"

• Mr__Yuck__
      Mr__Yuck__ commented
      Editing a comment
      This thread post is not why 'most IMMORTALS' did this. The creation of 'smurf' accounts was do to the easy ab points since the removal of 2x-3x red bases. This was to combat the broken earn another battle with gold that was being used.

• DKang89
      DKang89 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha "up to the commander to guide them"

the f**king focus fire and flag are ignored more often than not

Los IMMORTALS me la pelan. No le tengo miedo atacar a ninguno bola de...
    @asab siempre te he atacado desde que eras nivel mas alto que yo y gane o pierda no le tengo miedo a ninguno menos a ti. Por eso hiciste nueva cuenta porque eres in miedoso y mal perdedor igual que todo tu clan.
    Last edited by mendoza0206; 04-14-2017, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Asab_0401
      Asab_0401 commented
      Editing a comment
      me haz ganado en nivel bajo , porque siempre atacabas cuando era nivel bajo, no tienes vídeos y captura de pantallas de haberme ganado, yo si tengo una lista y busca en YOUTUBE como me pasee por tu base la semana pasada te reto a que cuelgues un vídeo con menos de 1 año o 6 meses de haberme ganado ... resígnate a ganar Oro en todas las temporadas IMMORTALS llego para ser una distancia somos al menos el TOP 100 Mundial, y mide tus palabras si eres buen chico y te esfuerzas quizás te demos un puesto algún dia !!!

• mendoza0206
      mendoza0206 commented
      Editing a comment
      Como dije antes, no le tengo miedo a ni uno. Cuando salga tu base te ataco a ver si tienes webos de retaliar, porque no lo haces

Esta bien, me parecía que era suficiente vergüenza para ti perder atacándome como para tomar venganza y que pierdas de nuevo... pero si es tu gusto que asi sea...

Comment

Another boxing match? In an "I quit" thread?

1. The ruins can cause deployed units to path away from the HQ even without being reinforced by walls. Although veteran players have adapted to this behavior, this is not intuitive behavior and clearly detracts from the gameplay for many players. I think we all enjoy the aesthetics of the ruins but not everyone appreciates their current impact on the game. I think it is fine to respect the various opinions on this subject.

2. The Immortals did well enough using their main accounts in Alliance Battles Season One. Even during Season 1 many pointed out that Alliance Battle rewards were heavily skewed in favor of newer accounts (there are too many threads to bother linking here). Since Season 2 started with no meaningful changes, can anyone be blamed for wishing to balance the terms of engagement for alliance battles within the existing framework? How is this different than bases that use path looping, use sniper towers behind the gap rocks, or "exploit" the minimum attack time using veterans? All these things currently exist within the currently defined framework of the game. It is NOT like using invulnerable flamers (a true exploit which happened to be resolved by an Immortals player working with devs http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/m...mode-attackers).

The original poster decided to make an "I quit" thread. It is unfortunate for a game to lose players, but it will be up to us, the remaining players, to work together to make the game better.
      Last edited by kdesmo; 04-14-2017, 11:18 AM.
      [URL="http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/7162/xeCzCI.jpg"]H TAN H EπI TAΣ[/URL]

Comment

Good reply to adversity Desmo. Pathing loops were a problem due to units being unresponsive to rally flags or just stopping movement altogether.

We all know, to break loops you have to have the right units of damage with a focus fire shooting at the right wall.

If you have an account that has over 20 million munitions and an overflow of ultra perks then it's possible that Guns Up! has become monotaneous. It has for me.

No new maps, no diversity, all base schematics are incredibly familiar, getting the purple outline for a card rewarded wasn't even exciting anymore; and after all of that grinding and learning, my girlfriend now has an account. Going from day +++ back to day one with her....the game is completely interesting again.

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Not quite overflow, but I have all the Hero units and at least one of each Hero Perk. I have two unit Medals left (Rocketeer and Chemist) and then I think I will be done. I don't know why, but for whatever reason I want to get all the medals, even if the Chemist medal at 15,000 afflicted is quite painful given how the Chemist is mainly used to take Sniper shots over other units.

That said, I have started playing on Steam so that fresh feeling is there, so might get more play time on there.

What the game needs is more map diversity, more unit types, those vehicles that were shown once. Something new... new content I mean.

I am very agree with your comment (ArchaicLotus), it is not the same as before, I have always said and I maintain it until you hear the opinions, complaints, suggestions and ideas of the players the game is destined to die, it is sad to stop playing a game So good, not even the battles of alliances attract attention, so that play hours and hours if when you win the first place give you as a reward the same letters you already have lots of, and talk about the classification system.

Comment

@Cusman your comment on new maps; if the developers do come out with map variations, the game will be reborn for a while. Adding unit types as well as vehicles on top of map diversity, and the maps are the most attractive option of the three (to me), then you at least will have more donations and time from me.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gimme laser troops/vehicles and i will give you cash.

Troops with lazer guns and "sharks with lazer beams" would imply a different version of Guns Up! That would be like adding jet packs and remotely controlled robots to the original call of duty franchise, back when Treyarch and Infinity Ward both worked on the same game (C.O.D. 1, 2, and 3).

Comment

Working...
          X