Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial Attacks Suggestion

Hi Guys

What if we could multiply our air attack cards and make them more powerful, just like we do when increasing other items

Add as many cards as possible to increase the blast radius and power of missiles, increase the burn time of firebombs, and up the destruction abilities of the bombing run

This would be nice being able to utilise the hundreds of cards some people have, and let them drop their own MOAB

By being able to stack these attack cards, new strategies would be opened up, especially when trying to get the awkward sniper tower that keeps decimating your forces, or the rows and rows of veterans lined up to dish out the grief

What do you think ?

Great idea, but one bomb HQ kill?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      I have opted to take out HQ sometimes using the Aerial attacks when I know I can't break the line (and the HQ has no AA).

I do think it is a good suggestion where the Aerial Attack cards you take in would potentially be stronger than the ones you get within-mission, but they have to be careful not to make them too strong for the HQ killing potential.

I rarely get to see the enemy HQ on alliance battles let alone drop a bomb on it

Comment

Well as it is now 5 missiles guarantee 10 alliance points if you get close enough to see the HQ. Now if we can combine 3 of a kind to make a stronger aerial drop then you would only need to bring two. It would be nice if they came up with a special bomb to jam the AA's for a period of time.

Comment

3 firebombs = 1 Nuke. lol

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
          Well as it is now 5 missiles guarantee 10 alliance points if you get close enough to see the HQ. Now if we can combine 3 of a kind to make a stronger aerial drop then you would only need to bring two. It would be nice if they came up with a special bomb to jam the AA's for a period of time.
          EMP Blast, good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
            Great idea, but one bomb HQ kill?

Could always add sam turrets onto an upgradeable HQ

Lets face it, the HQ could do with some more beef

Comment

Working...
            X