X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROFESSIONALS CARD COMBINER / CARD PACK STRATEGY TIPS

Rule number one with buying card packs. BUY THE ATTACK CARD PACKS, NOT THE COMMON ONES.
    Common have a chance of things like hero perks and valor, or potentially unearned structures, however they come at a price.
    Common card packs come in at 40,000 Munitions and you get 6 cards, again some could be perks and stuff, rarely level 2 or more.
    Attack card packs come in at 5,000 Munitions and you get 6 cards, but all cards will be attack cards, not perks or anything.

So, for the price of a common card pack and its 6 cards inside, if we instead purchase the Attack card packs, for the same price, we get 48 attack cards. Of those 48 attack cards you are likely to get 6 to 10 of them as EPIC cards. When these cards are combined, you ALMOST ALWAYS get good perks over time.

HERE IS THE TRICK

We combine those cards, but are able to do it efficiently by > OPTIONS > CONTROLS > Swap Left/Right Stick Layout > CHANGE it to say Swapped Left/Right Sticks.
    By doing this, when we go to the card combiner we are able to combine and navigate all menu's with just our right hand.

This free's up your left hand to give the screen a middle finger, or drink yourself into oblivion, or you know, pet the dog.
    When your done after 4 hours, or by the time your half in a coma, you set it back to Default.
    At this time, you will have perks, and maybe 2 or 3 tactical boots. You also won't have wasted your munitions on common packs, they would be better spent on a wall upgrade.

I know some of you clever folks have already figured this out, i was inspired by the revelation I had with the controller settings. IT SAVES TIME, AND HANDS.

GOAT BLESS
    CBJ
    http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/13/35/27/88/pro_lo10.jpg

That's a neat trick CBJ, I hadn't thought of that!

Another trick, is if you remote play on a PC laptop like I do, you can run macro software on your computer to program key presses.
    I saved a script to buy attack card packs among other things. I even have a script to hands-free attack 1 white skulls for card collecting haha

But be warned, constant lag spikes in the game mean you can't walk away and have it buy card packs forever. The script desynchs constantly so it's not safe to run unattended, or maybe just a few packs at a time.

I found that out the hard way when my script started buying dynamite over and over LMAO!
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

Great tip CBJ... thanks

Comment

Don't have these problems yet as game keeps feeding me everything I need normally and my opponents don't really require Tactical Boots (they help, but not critical yet), but I am glad to see you sharing ideas.

Using card combiner to recycle unwanted cards into potentially something better however is something I still stop to do every now and then because even just playing normally (not buying card packs) you accumulate enough of such things that every now and then its a good way to give your army an upgrade (maybe get an additional health, damage, or minimum wage perk).

Comment

Working...
        X