X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacking friends

When attacking your friends base you don't actually get anything. Could this be made so it doesn't consume your cards? Like when you test your base?

I was thinking the exact same thing a while ago, forgot to put it on the list of topics, good call

Comment

Friends do ask each other to test their bases and give feedback. Especially since the Alliances were formed and new Alliance members join, become friends, and then want feedback.

It would be good if doing Friend attacks didn't consume cards. They should be just like doing Test Base.

Comment

i saw this post ...attack friends ....and i want ask something ....im new on ps4 and at this GU game ....so if i want attack for example player named xy - base how can i find ....i just read i need to send a friend request ...but how? is this posible in ps4 settings or GU setting to send friend request....thx for answer guys and sry bad english.and i want ask how much attack get your bases guys? couse i get 3 attack on my base /week :/ maybe couse im only 46 lvl ..how much u get / day ? thx
        Last edited by vaskogy; 04-28-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          PSN friends can attack each other from the friend list. You must be PSN friends using the PSN friend invite / accept options.

Within Guns Up!, on the normal PvP list, it would be by random chance if your friend's base qualifies to be one of the difficulty options for you. Very unlikely to happen with I think nearly 2 million possible opponents and it listing you max of 7 out of those that you could elect to fight against.

ok thx info ....

Comment

Is this a possibility? It's only something small but by consuming cards when attacking friends for no rewards totally puts me off doing it :[

Comment

Working...
          X