X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Medals Completed (Level 45)

This took many many hours and a dedication to play using those units that are still needing their Medals over units that already have their Medals and are better for it.

With all Medals for all units (including all hero units), the only ways left to keep improving my units is through better Perks and Hats. Unlike the Medals, getting Perks and Hats that I would want is based on luck, so between matter of time and never. In any case my personal drive was to get all heroes, one of each hero perk, and complete all medals which is now done.

I hope to see new units, vehicles, maps, medals, and perks introduced to the game in the future.

Congrats Cusman...though I am far from that endeavor...I have at this point got all but one guy all leveled 4 in perks for major kickazz hitting. Not to savy on loading my stuff and worse the PS4 tells me I have crap internet to share my stuff on the net...but again many congrats to getting this done!!! One day I can hope accomplish this feat!!!

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      My thanks to you

Nicely done!!! I finally got my colonel at lvl 56 from the ending of Season 2 should I will be finishing up this task soon as well.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      The Colonel is fun. Since you use Commando and Machine Gunners together, your last Medal notification will likely happen to a 100+ shots salute

Hello i'm new on this forum and i am a lv 37. I want to ask you a question because it seems you have all to medals and that means you have experiencewith all untits! I want 100% efficiency out of my troops attacking what units do you recommend for mefor attacking? I have Grunts, Assaults, Grenade Launcher, Medic, Ranger, Riot, Chemist, Surgeon and Sergeant. And btw what's better sharpshooter or sniper unit?

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm... I am not very particular about efficiency, but I do have some formed opinions which I will share.

I don't use Assaults much because I think Grunts are better are general purpose cannon fodder and cheaper. I had both their Medals early on. Kind of wish I hadn't spent any Valor on Assault units.

I haven't used Grenade Launcher anytime recent because I got their Medals way early and had been focusing on other units. They can be deadly as defenders but I don't see much merit for them as attackers since I have Rocketeer and Bombardier. The Bombardier in particular I think makes the Grenade Launcher units obsolete because they are almost as cheap and do much more damage faster and come with Hero perk slot unlocked.

I have used Surgeon a lot, but once I got its Medal I have been experimenting with Surgeon vs Medic or even both. I think I like having Medic more than Surgeon. Ideally I think it is very nice to have a Surgeon or two as a Veteran while Medics in Loadout.

Riot are kind of must use unit because they can take the brunt force while you breaching through with rest of your units. Them taking the initial shots lets your other units get shots off rather than getting staggered and dead before they can even fire.

Chemist are not really good at attacking, but they are cheap to use and they draw sniper fire (keeping sniper fire off your more expensive units) and if they do get close to enemy units they can stun and soften them up with Poisoning. They are also good at hitting targets between cracks that your other troops normally walk past. Definitely not a must in the team, but they worked well for me for through almost all my battles in Season 1 and 2 of Alliance wars.

Ranger is always a strong attacking unit to have. I don't use them much, but anytime I have they have been assets (aside from the high cost to deploy compared to Grunts).

As for Sharpshooter vs Snipers, I think Snipers are better, but Sharpshooters can almost be used as Grunt replacements because of how cheap and effective they are. Sharpshooters with Poison Bullets can be very effective and Snipers with Endless Clips are killer.

If you don't yet have Snipers, you should recruit them over anything else.
Working...
X