X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many bases do you run?

I was wondering if anybody else was like me and runs multiple accounts. I Have three personal accounts and I also daily login for my father and brother… I've given up on doing all the daily challenges for every account as there's no time. I have all the bases with the same layout barbed wire chokepoint funnel… I hope and the future to diversify one or two of them.

How many bases do you run?

Do they have different layouts?

Do you plan on starting another account/base?

Thanks

Not even sure how someone can run more than one base...the loading process is pretty slow to begin with. However...I can say one account is all I care to run. I have come to the conclusion that I won't reset my base as many have done...giving them a new advantage to the game by exploiting those tricky spots to hide sniper towers. Cheers to them no doubt for being that creative. I tried different troopers for my bases....but in all reality it comes down to how those troopers are placed that makes or breaks a base/

Comment

I run two bases. I have my main base and an experiment base. I hardly do much movement in my main base. However, with my second base, I try to find new strategic attack and defend methods. My boyfriend has an account as well but I only collect his daily rations when he is not able. All three bases are diifferent, such as layout and troops. I don't plan on getting another account.

Comment

I run more than one account since LA beta version, I'm in the credits of the game, twice!
        Same layout on every base, it helps me to complete daily missions in less than 10 minutes.

http://twitter.com/odytsak
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          I was told to look at the credits when update 2.50 releases. I would only be in there once. I use the same gamer name on both Steam and PSN.
      Working...
      X