X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please be willing to put a hold on Alliance Battles

...until all bugs are rectified. The GU! team has done well on fixing some, but the invinceable HQ bug is definately a must fix.

Alliance battles are going to be a cluster F with this bug. While I haven't figured out how to recreate the invincible HQ, I have however figured out how to crack invincible HQs for easy, easy nightmare wins. This needs to get patched, ASAP
    Last edited by xBino; 05-08-2017, 08:21 PM.
    Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

Yes do this!

Comment

Well a new glitch I found this morning while checking out why my base failed. Apparently tear gas can break the Iron lung perk for heros now....yeah...my snipers/sharpshooters got creamed by the guy who attacked me. While I have seen the above issue on my game platform...this one is new. I typically don't use these for my guys, but figured those that bring tear gas would be hard pressed to get far. Just smoke covered them while they choked until being gunned down. Just need to find a way to save video to share.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info drink. Passing this along to the team to investigate. Please do post the vid of this issue when you get a chance.

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          Take a look at this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kvBXd4seU ). It should give you the basics on how to record / upload videos using your PS4.

Yes please!

Comment

On a side note, it might be of benefit to award alliance points for base defends as well?

Comment

We are currently looking into the "invincible" HQ's right now.

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that why Alliance War Season 3 got pushed into future 1 week? I mean it was set to start today, but now it isn't until next week.

My missing hats bug should get the highest priority...clearly .

Comment

Originally posted by BADNEWSCUBS View Post
              On a side note, it might be of benefit to award alliance points for base defends as well?
              I would like this also. I see Alliance Battles have been pushed back? Also still cant watch replays of base defends.

Comment

During my defend videos, my veterans come out before the attackers troops are deployed (I have them set to defend the HQ) and they shoot the HQ. My troops also turn around to shoot the HQ as they spawn in. The anti air continuously shoots until cool down time is up and remains orange as if it is shooting. I have not noticed any issues while I have attacked nor on any other account on this system due to the fact that the other accounts are not able to watch defend videos.

Comment

Working...
                X