Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the game become harder?

Hi guys,

Started playing about a week ago and all of a sudden the game became a lot harder 2 days ago when i hit level 18-ish. Used to be able to take out 1 red skull and now im having a hard time taking out 2 grey's. Also i used to have a lot of victories when defending, now im only getting defeats. Any explanation for this?

Thanks

Lot of people has started to use lame tactics like sniper towers that are behind rocks and they can pot shot your troops, but your troops can't return fire at them. Yeah even some 2 grey skulls are as hard as some red skull bases for some odd reason.

Comment

Yes, your opponents (especially nightmare opponents) will become harder the more often you win. It's the games way of balancing your battle diffuculty. It will level out soon & you will be able to beat most 2 white skulls without cards, but you'll need your best cards and a good strategy for nightmares.

Comment

This game will continue to get harder the better you do. If the enemy units you are facing are more than 1 Perk tier ahead of you, then maybe you got ahead too fast and now you have some unfair fights. Loosing a few should bring you back into harmony.

You can also try using card combiner getting rid of unused cards like Berserk and Plague to try and get more Perk cards or just go on a 2 White Skull rampage until you are able to upgrade your army more.

If you haven't done so already, you can also try focusing on earning medals or your favorite units to make them more competitive. You do learn and get better yourself, but it is very much an arms race so you have to try and keep upgrading the units you are using to stay competitive against the enemies you are facing.

You can't brute force defense choke points with inferior fighting force
        Last edited by cusman; 05-12-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Yeah i've got a lot of medals and some decent perks already. I currently use a combination of rangers, assault and grenadier mostly in battles. But it seems so hard to get better perks.

Is buying common attack card packs for 5k ammo a good idea and try to combine them to get some perks?

Comment

Originally posted by Corposjuh View Post
            Hi guys,

Started playing about a week ago and all of a sudden the game became a lot harder 2 days ago when i hit level 18-ish. Used to be able to take out 1 red skull and now im having a hard time taking out 2 grey's. Also i used to have a lot of victories when defending, now im only getting defeats. Any explanation for this?

Thanks
            You can rent Riot using munitions or gold (until you reach lvl 30), it's a game changer.
            http://twitter.com/odytsak
            http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

Working...
            X