Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero Perks

Where are they and how do I get them?
    I have received only the Munitions Perk shortly after they first became available through a Red Crate, 20ish Red crates later.....
    I can beat 1 in possibly 10 Single Red Skull bases, of those no keys or Perks of any kind, just attack cards.
    The only way to make any further XP progress is to attack level 2 Skull bases which eliminates any chance of keys or Perks.

You answered your own question, they are in the unit crates. Keys have a higher drop rate from 3 red skulls, I've gotten up to 3 keys from a single battle. Try opening crates with gold it's easier and faster than keys.

Comment

Just spent 720 Gold to open a Red Crate, 3 Shining Level 1 Hats, 5 x Valour, Level IV Speed Perk, Common Card Pack.
      Not feeling the love....

Comment

Just took out Drakenero on Level 3 Red Skull base (first ever time successful attacking this level)
        2 x Fire Bombs, Fire Rate, Rally Flag, Fatigue

Comment

You will need to open about 10 of them unit crates to get maybe 4-5 hero perks of you get lucky. In my experience 2 whites yield a lot of keys, perks, munitions, gold, cards and they're very easy to beat depending on your level and perks you can beat them without attack cards
          Last edited by mendoza0206; 05-13-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I can burn through the 2 white bases without taking attack cards (lvl48), only being rewarded with attack cards and munitions though.
            I used to get keys from these level bases which is how i opened so many Red crates previously (at least 20 since Hero Perks have been available), now i only get an occasional key if someone attacks my base which more often than not defends successfully.

So now I am going to attack 3 Red Skull bases only for about a week (currently 1 win, about 30 losses). Hopefully something will adjust within the ranking system and I can be matched against some bases that I can defeat because I am currently getting my arse handed to me. Sharpshooters with the reloading clip on kill are ripping me to pieces, everyone seems to have them setup that way in defense and spawning at a rate that either forces me to use all my cards or go early with main units which then just get sniped by all the towers set hidden behind rocks, etc.

I will give it a week and if no Hero Perks come I will probably move on to something else.

Comment

• DKang89
              DKang89 commented
              Editing a comment
              hero PERKS are rarer to me than the heroes themselves

Me too^^" 2 white is the max for me ^^"

Comment

• mendoza0206
              mendoza0206 commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah after a while 3 whites and nightmares are about the same difficulty.

Look at it this way, many of us go against similar bases as the ones your describing but only receive level 1 red skull rewards. Matchmaking system is working as it's supposed to you're not supposed to be so successful against lv 3 nightmares. Most lv 50 or higher players win 2 or 3 out of 10 battles vs nightmares (just look at top 25 leaderboards) so they just go and create a new account so they can win again. On STEAM (PC version of GU! currently on beta) I can beat lv 3 white skulls without any cards currently lv 22 so I can say from experience that lower levels have it easier and can level up very fast and create successful bases that most same level players can't beat. Good luck opening crates, RNG hasn't been good to most of us not just you.
            Last edited by mendoza0206; 05-13-2017, 02:12 PM.

Comment

So on new accounts are people getting rewarded with Hero Perks as they progress through the levels?
              Can you maintain 2 or more base/attack setups on a single PSN account?

Comment

It's one account per PSN, you need to create a new PSN to "restart". You don't really need Hero Perks to beat low level bases but since nightmares are easier to beat your chances of keys are very high and since you can open more craates that means higher chance of heroes and hero perks.

Comment

some one any idea why i cant find unit crate? i have i thing 30 key found 4-4 blue and grreen crate but no red ....maybe this is reduced ?i mean i have some hero perks and runes on maximum lvl ...

Comment

There is option to buy the Hero Perk pack. It is expensive on the Gold cost, but gives I think three guaranteed Hero Perks (may not be the ones you want). Aside that you can stick with opening Red Unit crates which will either give Legendary Perk, Hero Perk, or Hero Unit along with the 5 Valor.

Comment

Lol 3 hero perks.?witch cards there are?or where can i get? but today played and yeaterday and 0 red crate unit ...i found blue and green today too .....i thing its reduced ... :/ couse i have some hero perks and some perks on maximum lvl .. :/
                      Last edited by vaskogy; 05-18-2017, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
                        There is option to buy the Hero Perk pack. It is expensive on the Gold cost, but gives I think three guaranteed Hero Perks (may not be the ones you want). Aside that you can stick with opening Red Unit crates which will either give Legendary Perk, Hero Perk, or Hero Unit along with the 5 Valor.
                        The Hero pack is unavailable now.

Comment

• cusman
                          cusman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh, I guess it was a limited time thing. That's too bad. For someone specifically wanting Hero Perks, that was a good option. I never used it, but I know some others that don't have any Hero perks who find the Red Unit Crates frustrating when they don't give any Hero Perks even when costing Gold that would be better off buying the Hero Perk pack.

and cant find unit crate :/ im plaing hours and have rdy keys /golds for opening and nothing :/

Comment

• cusman
                          cusman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Defeat 3 Skull Nightmares and 3 Skull Nightmare Retaliations. Those seems to have highest chance of giving you higher quality rewards (like the crates, keys, valor, or other non-attack card special drops).
                      Working...
                      X