X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Skulls!!!

Hi, can I have my 2 red skulls back please? Thanks!!

Red Skull opponent difficulty ratings are based on your Attack score versus your opponents' Defend scores. If you have no 2/3 Red Skull opponents it simply means that there are currently no opponents that pose a 2/3 Red Skull challenge to you.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      So basically no defense is strong enough to warrant a 2-3 red skull rating for the attackers that no longer get any 2-3 red skull opponents.

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      That is correct c! As players' scores fluctuate you may see the 2/3 Red Skull opponents return to your list.

• joeodle4141
      joeodle4141 commented
      Editing a comment
      If that is true then why are the ones that attack me rated as 3 red on my retaliations

I'm not too sure about that, lots of pretty good bases that are harder that one red skull

Comment

Yea noway! I have almost 900 Ls. System must be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        Red Skull opponent difficulty ratings are based on your Attack score versus your opponents' Defend scores. If you have no 2/3 Red Skull opponents it simply means that there are currently no opponents that pose a 2/3 Red Skull challenge to you.
        I'm sorry but how is this accurate? I don't fight 2-3 reds because they often are hard for me, besides I'm lazy and I don't like long hard frustrating fights for petty rewards. That’s why I always attack 1-2 whites only. I like them nice and quick, with easy card rewards and handy when completing dailies. Now that I think about it, I can’t remember the last time I attacked anything red at all. Perhaps like a half year ago when there was an event and we had to win against 20 reds using assaults for an outfit item (saiyan hair). Still 2-3 red skulls disappeared from my opponents list some time ago. So please do explain, how those don’t pose a challenge to me anymore?
        Last edited by Bartek2468; 05-16-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Here is my take...since my win/loss ratio is 94% in this game, I appear to be some bad azz player. Its not totally the case, as Barket pointed out a bunch of us attack 1-2 white skulls to achieve ones goals or objectives. Don't get me wrong, I attack one red skulls from time to time when I think I have a viable chance to beat them (I have only hit two/three red skulls twice since I returned). For the most part my only reason in playing is to get ranked higher in the GU universe. I have most things complete in the game and found a pretty amazing alliance (Murder Inc) I fit in with.

Why not just open up all the levels for people once they hit certain levels...;level 1-15 (no skulls to two white skulls) 16-25 (three white skulls and below) 26-35 (One red skull and below) 36-45 (two red skulls and below) and lastly 46+ get all levels.

I wonder if I keep up with what I'm doing if I will lose my last red skull...thus making my alliance battles possibly easier for me. So far all my battles are one red skull tiered compared to two/three red skulls when the alliance concept was injected into our lives.

Comment

It seems the matchmaking system is getting fixed. Sure if your choice is to beat on 2 whites all day long so be it but then again if you can't beat nightmares then you don't need them in your list right? now they just need to fix people loosing on purpose to get easier alliance battles. Alliance battles should be against good nightmare opponents, it's a competition after all. once you get a hang on how the units attack and what works best against what then nightmares are not so bad. Sure you're gonna suffer lots of losses but most are due to wrong timing when using attack cards.

Comment

I liked fighting 3 red . I like when games are a challenge. Keeps me coming back and makes me better. Most of my loses were early when I didn't know wtf I was doing. When it isn't Alliance Season I don't see much of a reason to play anymore.

Comment

• mendoza0206
                mendoza0206 commented
                Editing a comment
                The only way to get 3 reds now is from retaliations, I just got 3 keys from a retaliation battle against 3 red opponent. Ohh how I miss 3 red nightmares.

• Demokles
                Demokles commented
                Editing a comment
                "I don't see much of a reason to play anymore."
                I'll plan testing my new heros out of alliance season, which i have'nt tauched jet. Attack 3 Reds without any card, win only using grunts, destroy opponent's base by my truck and so, so many goals... have fun!

You will find many "challenging" bases as you level up and your win ration gets better. You just won't be getting the same rewards or same dog tags during alliance battles but make no mistake your 1 red skulls will be the same as your 3 red skulls or harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
                You will find many "challenging" bases as you level up and your win ration gets better. You just won't be getting the same rewards or same dog tags during alliance battles but make no mistake your 1 red skulls will be the same as your 3 red skulls or harder.
                Yes I know. 1 red are still very challenging but no point for same rewards as 2 white. You feel me.

Comment

I still can't wrap my mind around the rock/sniper exploit...though I have found some success of late using paratroopers to beat that obstacle to allow my army to move forward without taking on to much of a loss. Fighting white skull bases are yielding better things personally...(red crates, valor, keys) so again I think beating on those easy bases (2k-8k range) is more about collecting cards easier without taking the risk of a one/two red skull base.

Comment

• Demokles
                    Demokles commented
                    Editing a comment
                    White skull bases are booooring, and no fun with. Think, what this defeated think about you? Hehhehe
                Working...
                X