X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortals

I had a lot of fun being in this clan. This game got old for me fast, my girlfriend created an account and it became fun again. I was averaging 100 Alliance Points a day, and could have bumped that up to 180 points a day, but me being asked to step up my game or make room for alternate players that belong to a main, okay that's understandable; but, not when we're talking 3rd, 4th, and 5th alternate accounts. If you have to make more than two accounts to get fast points then I recommend you take a break and let another clan grab a hold of that platinum award pack.

Starting a new account after playing for so long is absolutely refreshing. But many people creating more than two accounts then asking old, old members to leave because your greater-than-2nd alternate account could accrue more is an insult.

I'm offended by your behavior, but lightly so, as there is life. I am not going to join another clan, nor go back to the Immortals, as I left Immortals understanding that I do not share the overall mindset of Immortals. On that same token, I am a Mortal.

Yes, thank you for taking a stand. Hopefully the developers take notice and take action.

Comment

• Spidermonkey-21-
      Spidermonkey-21- commented
      Editing a comment
      No, Mendoza! Thank you for posting on another topic after you said you're done with this game. LMAO!!!

Winning isn't everything, but unfortunately the goal of winning can make people lose sight of why they play the game (I mean from before any of this Alliance scoring system shenanigans became a part of the game).

That said, this Season I am hoping my Alliance can hold on to Gold Tier cause I want that badge

Comment

MOD Lotus, I feel your pain. I have been at the sharp end of that stick your talking about. I have no choice to compete with the Immortals. We learned early on how to do what they are doing. Somebody has to beat them, its not an arms race we wanted to start. I blame poor vision on the part of the developers, or their project management.

We all have to stop the Immortals. I am leaving 8 open to join spots in PROFESSIONALS so that people can just drop in, pump up points, and make them lose their chance at their second platinum.

You do not understand how bad I feel for not being able to keep an honest team playing our main accounts. It is a burden.

FIX THIS GU
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1960_1491505723290_748[/ATTACH]

Comment

• ArchaicLotus
        ArchaicLotus commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't feel bad Joe, at all. BD4W won the 1st season, Immortals won the 2nd, grab the 3rd. Multiple accounts is allowed, and being so, the only way you can compete is with multiple accounts.

• STEALTH_GHOSTKAT
        STEALTH_GHOSTKAT commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah obviously it would be a burden to have to win the platinum......... with a second account !! ?? You should know you had one in season 2, just clearly no one else took the burden, to create one till for season 3.

How are you any more righteous than any of the Immortals?

Good propaganda though, build hatred toward one leading strong opponent, now that was a cleaver war tactic..... but very dishonourable an with out virtue if that is what is the worry an heart of the topic. It might get you that platinum, who knows psychological warfare often takes the victory!

i agree 100% thats crazy how does people have the time to get around that many points im lucky if i can get 120 or 140 in a couple of days due to me not have enough time to play the game

Comment

Yup, don't even care about AB anymore. Nice post.

Comment

"Easy Alliance Battles" exploit has already been reported since March by Mr Yuck
          http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/s...52772-cheating

http://twitter.com/odytsak
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            In many ways this is much worse than use of alt accounts. With alt accounts, people probably end up spending Gold getting perks etc on their new account to make things easier on themselves, but with the option to just lose to free opponents as a quick -50 dog tags available, the alt accounts really aren't necessary.

Btw, before Alliance Battles launch,
          we all knew that IMMORTALS and PROFESSIONALS or PROFESSIONALS and IMMORTALS will be the strongest Alliances because of members high rank/activity,
          then some Burn Down 4What members used this cheap exploit and won season 1.

Everyone wants the Alliance Battles to be fair and balanced for all players.
          But... until this exploit is fixed there's no other way to be competitive.

Good luck Joe and PROFESSIONALS, you are in the first place now
          http://gunsupgame.com/en-us/alliance...current_season
          it's nice when there is competition
          http://twitter.com/odytsak
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

I just hope that, i will find a girlfriend too one day.
            Last edited by Kumiankka98; 05-23-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

• ArchaicLotus
              ArchaicLotus commented
              Editing a comment
              He opened his heart Oge, he opened up to the GU! community...and you smashed it like a potato. Add a touch of butter and pepper and I would like to partake. Kumi! Confidence, exposure, humor, health, faith.

• OgeDong3000
              OgeDong3000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ha! I hope you're being funny. I took it as him being humorous, so I took the perfect opportunity and quoted Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite. Gawl

• ArchaicLotus
              ArchaicLotus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah Oge, I was being humorous Oge. I thought what you said was funny and I've always enjoyed Kumi's posts. It's hard to convey emotion through posts.

Originally posted by ArchaicLotus View Post
            I had a lot of fun being in this clan. This game got old for me fast, my girlfriend created an account and it became fun again. I was averaging 100 Alliance Points a day, and could have bumped that up to 180 points a day, but me being asked to step up my game or make room for alternate players that belong to a main, okay that's understandable; but, not when we're talking 3rd, 4th, and 5th alternate accounts. If you have to make more than two accounts to get fast points then I recommend you take a break and let another clan grab a hold of that platinum award pack.

Starting a new account after playing for so long is absolutely refreshing. But many people creating more than two accounts then asking old, old members to leave because your greater-than-2nd alternate account could accrue more is an insult.

I'm offended by your behavior, but lightly so, as there is life. I am not going to join another clan, nor go back to the Immortals, as I left Immortals understanding that I do not share the overall mindset of Immortals. On that same token, I am a Mortal.
            I'm in IMMORTALS, this is a second account I had created back when there was no base reset option. This is the only one I play with now and have over 6000 points because of getting 3reds back to earn free AB's faster.You put in some game time and the points keep coming. 100 points a day is ridiculous! The 3 freebies are 90,LOL! People going 5-6 days and getting 500 points are not contributing to an alliance!!! You need to ask yourself, why hasn't one single dev commented about matchmaking problems within AB seasons? The skull system is embedded in to so many aspects of this game now, I honestly think they have no clue how to get EVERYONE on a level playing field. The overall mindset of IMMORTALS is play and win! Sorry you couldn't understand that. Best of luck, you can always join Mendoza's " I don't play no more,but still love a good cry " forum alliance!!! LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• ArchaicLotus
              ArchaicLotus commented
              Editing a comment
              I was 8th from the bottom doing half of what I could have done, Spider. If I would have performed 180 a day then that would have bumped me to about 10th from the bottom by the end of the season. Professionals started slamming points, that's when the pressure was on Immortals. I was the second individual to join Immortals the day Alliances were created. The proccess of leaving to make room for somebody's 3rd, 4th, or 5th alt is what bothered me.

Set a minimum point standard, a pace that the average person must maintain while the power-gamers are doing their thing. Check the pace every two days, based off of other clans' performances, then re-evaluate.

Season 1 was my favorite as well Oge. Though we didn't win, it was legit, and without shortcuts.

• OgeDong3000
              OgeDong3000 commented
              Editing a comment
              The 7 people below you had only been in alliance max of 2 days.

Season 1 was my favorite, even though we all played our butts off and got crushed by an exploit. It did get very boring crushing 2 whites for another alliance battle, but it was the fastest route. Not to mention buying 1000s of attack cards one pack at a time was painful as always. I miss playing with my main account, but the only way to win platinum is to start all over. Hopefully some day there will be balance, but I have no clue how. Until then I will play to win.

Comment

anybody who has played any other game with "clan wars" type game modes will not be surprised by this. there will ALWAYS be a select few ultra competitive players at the top looking for any loophole, cheat or exploit. i've seen it in world of tanks, clash royale, diablo 3 etc. the problem is when the other 99% of players find the clan wars modes pointless, too tough or unfair, they bleed veteran players and these modes become pointless. this game has way too much RNG to be taken seriously. everyone just TRY to have fun

Comment

I feel that if you have more than one account, the accounts should be in diifferent alliances. I understand that people are competitive but give others a chance at the platinum badge.

Comment

Not true Oge, they had been in since season one. Mr. Yuck, for example.

Why would you even say that, because non-clan members aren't able to verify this for themselves, and such reasoning bolsters your pride. Very easy to say Oge, very hard to prove. Why don't you take a screenshot and post it. Bottom ten. Ridiculous isn't it. I didn't take this here.

You have a conversation with the people you feel aren't pulling their wait and tell them how much weight they need to pull. Then, if the weight isn't pulled you talk about one leaving to make room for someone's greater-than-second alt. I'm going to keep this logical.

Comment

• OgeDong3000
                    OgeDong3000 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sadly, I don't recognize half the group now.

• OgeDong3000
                    OgeDong3000 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think if all stays the same, that's the plan for next season. Daily pt minimums

• Spidermonkey-21-
                    Spidermonkey-21- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If the devs would just remove gold option for AB's,that would be a good start to balance. Also make alliances locked after season starts with the exception if a player is kicked then that account can't have the option to rejoin same alliance til next season.2 big balance issues right there!!! Sucks that we may never be able to compete with primary accounts,but as of now this will be my primary from here on out!!! The devs have found their new cash cow since crates,so don't be surprised if AB's never change!!! Coming to end of 3rd season and only comments from them are congratz to winners,nothing more!!! LMFAO!!! They have read everything, but said nothing.

Huh...thats a really interesting point Mr Yuck put out there on how people are winning easy battles. While on my end...I am getting slaughtered by the best sniper bases the game has seen. Just when I get to a point where I see light...the truck is getting nailed moments earlier and dies from a stray bullet or two. Still chugging away...with a sad 170 points. Last season I had close to 500 in six days...so not even sure how much longer my alliance will be holding on to this guy. But I don't think getting the boot would ruin my gaming personally...I attack up to one red skull and been doing well since I got virtually all thing s I need to run my base and play the game we come to enjoy. I doubt change will come as we all like to see...but who knows...I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X