X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical boots where they at?

So it says that they are common but it obviously not ill get 25 bombing runs along with all the other garbage cards coming in the same ratio and a bunch of rare cards to maybe 1 or 2 pairs if im lucky this needs to be looked at 500000 munitions and a few pairs later is ludicrous

I have a few myself...but they fall often for me. Last I looked I was at 140

Comment

You use them faster than they drop. Ask Joey, he don't use them and has over 500 I think. I have 363 but I haven't used them in a while also.

Comment

Originally posted by PITTBULL402 View Post
        So it says that they are common but it obviously not ill get 25 bombing runs along with all the other garbage cards coming in the same ratio and a bunch of rare cards to maybe 1 or 2 pairs if im lucky this needs to be looked at 500000 munitions and a few pairs later is ludicrous
        Use Speed perks instead of Health perks,
        they work better than tactical boots card and at the same time you have available an extra specials slot for one more Focus Fire or Decoy.

Btw, thanks for attacking me, I lost the battle but who cares? I got a key.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GUNS UP!™_20170526110543.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.5 KB
ID:	2164
        http://twitter.com/odytsak
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

This is true but i like my units the way they are i dont mind using the slot i like the card but not the drop rate i suppose its differnt among players witch dont make sense as far as the drop rate ratio the (common) rarity is what eats at me it should drop as much as the other (common) cards not once in a blue moon for some and not for others i know i dont stand alone on this issue the speed perk is a good alternative but its not what i want to use unless you could have different perk classes for your units so you dont have to switch them all the time example set perks for defense unit and have set perk for offense you have plenty of perks and no where to use them

Comment

The boots are a pain to obtain. I usually only use them for Alliance battles. I try to stock my cards before the season but do not get enough boots. They are dropping as if they are an epic card. I will spend over 200,000 munitions and trade 100+ cards and I'm lucky to get one pair of boots. This is the same for my boyfriend.

Comment

Lol, here I am recycling all my boots (must have recycled 20 of them)

Comment

Lately it seems easier to get Focus Fire and Tactical Boots when buying the Attack Card packs. Used to be more rare than more recently. They need to keep those attack cards common.

Comment

Spent 4 mill on attack card packs and got 40 berserk (IMO better than tactical boots) and 65 tactical boots. That's after trading in everything apart from decoy, smog, focus fire, tactical boots and berserk. No interest in anything else

Comment

• cusman
                    cusman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Berserk is generally suicidal (reduce range of your units)

• mendoza0206
                    mendoza0206 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have a heck of a good time watching people attack my base using berserk card
                Working...
                X