X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Alliance Battles

What's next? Due to the amount of errors experienced and how battles have been allowed to be taken advantage of, I'm wondering what the developers have in mind to bring back the number of players they've lost due to errors and allowable shortcuts for alliance battle points. I get that the new Special Operations is designed to encourage people to level up, but the mid-to-longterm reward is still greater if you let an alt account hide in the shadows and bust them out for battles. Makes for easier wins.

As well, if a consistent run of losing to free buy-in players makes for easier AB wins, then why hasn't the rules for calculating the match-making process been changed?

If you're going to tell me that it takes too long, or it is a complicated process, then pause AB 4 and make it the best and most rewarding Alliance Battle to date! Show us as hardcore players that you listen to the feedback and understand the problem! Do you understand why SO many players are saying, "do you play your own game?" They want you as developers to understand what it's like to be involved in an enjoyable game that has inherent and game-breaking flaws. Create a "players' problems with the game" section in the forums and see if what they have to say makes any sense to you.

Sure, get me hooked, but feed me the solid proteins. If you paused Alliance Battle season 4 then feed the players proper incentive to keep playing whilst the glitches, errors, and mishaps are being remedied.
    Last edited by ArchaicLotus; 06-08-2017, 05:00 PM.

This weekends event is like pouring a barrel of jet fuel on a bonfire. Great work Devs! Hopefully there is more to the puzzle than just this, otherwise, season 4 is already burnt to a crisp.
    http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/13/35/27/88/pro_lo10.jpg

Comment

IKR? This is what EVERY level 8 smurf account has been dreaming about HAHAHA
      Η ΤAΝ Η ΕΠΙ ΤAΣ - IMMORTALS

Comment

PlayStationPlus is one of the fixes. The other one is to give players opponents according to how many alliance points they have, similar to how you get opponents according your dogtags. So the more alliance points you get the harder the opponents you have to face. That way people will want to level up so they have a chance to beat harder opponents.

Comment

• Asab_0401
          Asab_0401 commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe some guys can beat like u said but u, not u, u are a loser !!! - i think the match system need be review - for u am 4 red skull ... leave the forums and keep practice Mendoozer , or buy a xobx or something ... wherever ....

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          @asab_0401 STFU, look at your record against nightmares. That's why you made a new account, unlike you I don't care if I win or loose that's why I go for the hardest bases there is and I actually have a winning difference during alliance battles. Look at my dogtag count and look at yours, look at my average opponent level and look at yours, look at my ranking and then look at yours. I already own an XBOX and a PS3 and PS4 but that don't matter does it?

• Asab_0401
          Asab_0401 commented
          Editing a comment
          excuse my english is not my nature tongue, but can say a little in english am raza latina ...
          1.- many have more dogs tag than me am just have 6 or 7 months playing..
          2.- my average is 3 white skull normally is 1 red skull, but u need considered , a player need make daily missions, reload AB , and with the time u understand 2 white skull give u a better cards than high lvl bases.
          3.- rank is just time matters .... a bad players with more time playing the game will be mor high rank ever.
          4.- i dont have any lvl 21 buildings .. dont think this matters can make a different, attacks is all about strategy.
          5.- xbox thing is just a funny comment but u dont understand ... is ok.

A great idea.

Comment

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe you as a Mod have more pull than the rest of us in making changes and I'm hoping they listen to you, and us as a community. I really hope they find a fix soon.

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
        So the more alliance points you get the harder the opponents you have to face. That way people will want to level up so they have a chance to beat harder opponents.
        This is actually a good idea. I don't see it happening though because it won't sell gold.

Alliance battles are a cash cow for folks spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to maintain a breakneck pace.

AB battles for gold and Hero Packs is like printing money at San Diego Studios! :P

Comment

• ArchaicLotus
          ArchaicLotus commented
          Editing a comment
          Bino, you have much insight. I'm not at all being sarcastic. I have much love for you, and on these open forums, I apologize for offending you.

• mendoza0206
          mendoza0206 commented
          Editing a comment
          WTF Bino, it was nerve wrecking attacking your base not knowing I was going to get the right drops to beat it and now it's gone haven't seen it in a long time
      Working...
      X