Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

the new player special bundles question…

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new player special bundles question…

I'm not sure why there is no information about these bundles anywhere on the Internet. You would think the developers form would have some more information but I guess not.

When you start a new profile you have access to a couple special bundles. One of them is a Flamer and Rocketeer early UNlock, does that mean you don't have to pay munitions to utilize them in battle? Or do you have to then spend munitions on them?

WTF why did no developer tell me the answer to this question… It's really bothersome that you guys who were coding the game can give the community some thoughtful insight. I'm so frustrated with my truck getting sniper attacked that I'm swearing out loud at your game while playing. Figure something out my truck should not be a victim I must fully engaged upon. I run six accounts at the moment and enjoy the game generally… But you guys have a lot of work to do.

So my original question was does this purchase unlock the rocketeers/flame thrower unit or do you still want to spend munitions on them? Because unlocking the flamethrower for $4.99 without actually unlocking them is way overpriced. You get the flame around like level VIII or 10.

Developers figure this out your game is good which are making it very difficult.

Comment

Working...
    X