X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High-level alliance war opponents and their bases are quite hard

High-level alliance wars are super hard, because every damn base uses these hidden sniper tower behind rocks. Every base is the same and every base also has the same kinda of defender troops,(Sniper/Sharpie,Bombardier). I mean no matter what i try i can never have enough focus fires or tactical boots. And even when i have these cards and i try attacking bases, i just don't have enough of them to get past the obstacles.

Anyway stay frosty people.

I share your pain, which is why I am eternally grateful for the devs decision to give points for successful defends

Never had so many points in a season

Hip Hip ......

Comment

Thats why we should get at leaast 100 AP if you can beat these bases. For players who dont want to cheat and make alt accounts.Im sure most of us can beat the bases the top 3 teams can in our sleep but yet if you dont make a cheat account then you just cant compete in Allaince Season.

Comment

• Kumiankka98
        Kumiankka98 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you. Its hard to compete in alliance wars if you are high-level player. Maybe the Devs will do something about it in the future.

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        but then again it would make it impossible for high lvl players to compete

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow how stupid of me that comment was for the one below lol

It'd be nice if they had ranked alliance battles, where you fight against opponents with the same difficulty rating as you, at random, or at the very least, a way to better reward beating the bases of opponents with high difficulty ratings, for the amount of resources needed to beat these bases is quite high.. I'd also like it if they made a special tab for alliance battle replays, so that I could easily differentiate a non alliance battle replay and an alliance battle replay.

Comment

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        i would rather have ranked alliance battle so i can get the most points that i can get

• BlackOPS-SEAL4
        BlackOPS-SEAL4 commented
        Editing a comment
        hahahaha lol. look up i posted another one

• mendoza0206
        mendoza0206 commented
        Editing a comment
        All alliance battles are "ranked" since your opponents are supposed to be your hardest nightmares (not for those who lose on purpose to free bases). The only fix I can see is to give players opponents based on their alliance points instead of dogtags. That way the more alliance points you accumulate you get to face harder opponents, even at higher level than your own that way people will want to level up instead of getting to level 50 and restarting over again (they know who they are)

My base uses Bombardier, Rocketeer, and Engineer
      My Veterans tend to be Commando and Snipers

I try to have one Medic or Surgeon veteran or maybe a Chemist veteran in the mix as well

Comment

Why don't the Veterans get 3 attack battles like they get 3 defense/defend battles? It would make players try the harder bases more often. One attack (I'm level 51) can wipe out all my veterans. Now not only is your next attack diminished, but your base is left without veterans. Pretty costly to lose 10 level 3 vets on one attack. makes it almost not worth it. Thens its 4-6 "2 white skull" bases to get 10 veterans back to level 3. Give the vets the same "heart gauge" that they have on defense/defend.

Comment

Working...
        X