Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Developers please just fix three of the same card recycling…

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers please just fix three of the same card recycling…

If I recycle three of the same cards can you please just turn off or disable getting the same card back. After all this time and all the complaints this is probably five or six lines of code at the Max. Just do it it's absolutely frustrating.

And I'm not sure but drop rates for poison/flame perks have been increased but I always seem to get them when I open unique crates and it drives me absolutely bonkers. They are the worst perks in the game and I get them all the time. I've even recycled three poison parks and guess what I got another poison perk.

Flame/poison perks have hidden power! They work if Developers give us flame/poison towers.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      That's funny

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
    If I recycle three of the same cards can you please just turn off or disable getting the same card back. After all this time and all the complaints this is probably five or six lines of code at the Max. Just do it it's absolutely frustrating.

And I'm not sure but drop rates for poison/flame perks have been increased but I always seem to get them when I open unique crates and it drives me absolutely bonkers. They are the worst perks in the game and I get them all the time. I've even recycled three poison parks and guess what I got another poison perk.
    Sounds like a bad case of the Guns Up blues. As for the flame/poison perks, those perks are highly unnecessary for most combat situations in this game, few use the poison/flamethrower units. Most of the time, when this damage is received, it's from flame/poison barrels. I will admit though... Seeing my entire grunt unit get burned alive due to a flame barrel explosion does make me occasionally wonder for a brief moment "If I had given them the flame resistance perk, maybe they would've survived [not]." Then I call in another grunt squad and press on.

Comment

Working...
    X