Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOT GETTING MY MUINITION REWARDS ANND JUST PLAIN LOSING MUNITIONS OUTA NOWHERE

I'M DONE,this game is retarded. Once i got to lvl 14 ive started not getting munition rewards from all modes mostly from cpu defense and random cpu defend waves when at my base. Now literally just now after defending a cpu attack i went from 41k munition to 25k out of nowhere...now i know thats not alot of munitions but all and all ive not gotten around 100k munitions which in it of itself still isnt alot. BUT WHAT THE... is the point of it all if i cant even build anything up to begin with.on top of it all im just wasting cards when i go to attack people...to note also. most of the time the game didnt even crash,i just never got munitions when going back to my base after w.e event i was doing....i thought this game was pretty cool until now and was excited for the new alliance season but now...im just gona tell as many people as i can to just stay the hell away from this game

im sorry im so vulgar about this but this hasnt been a one day thing either,this has been happening to me consistently for 4 days now.

Comment

Every little thing, is going to be alright....

Comment

• mrlobster1287
        mrlobster1287 commented
        Editing a comment
        idk i guess so,it just sucks that such a cool game has so many problems...and apparently theyve had them for years now

Dude this last update really sucks. The game is 24/7 crashing to the point of unplayable. Developers need to get right before next season.

Comment

CMON! Fix the game. These crashes are costly on cards/munitions and time. CE-34878-0. New update or patch or something. wow. 2 or 3 crashes within an hour of play.

Comment

• mrlobster1287
          mrlobster1287 commented
          Editing a comment
          i just got that code 30 mins ago and just crashed again so im done trying for the day...

I really don't know how they think. How is it possible to get any points in AB or do a PVP, without knowing when the game crashes.

This game shouldn't even be up, before all these major issues etc. bugs, errors, glitches.. have been fixed.

Season #5 is a joke. I won't be playing after Season #5

I can't even play for 15 mins, seriously GU! take the game down, is it a joke?

Many players are effected by this error. I've had enough. 2 year old game, and still the same, nothing have been fixed, bugs bugs bugs.............. what's up? You guys need an expert on this. "Need more information" - "In progress" (You haven't been fixing the CE-34878-0, for more than a year now) and you are going to fix it now? lol. jk

I really love the game, you guys did a amazing job making this game, but seriously, it is full of glitches, bugs, lagging, its unplayable!

You guys shouldn't even start Season #5 - over a 10000+ ppl have this error.......

My last message, i'm frustrated and stressed out become of this..... DO SOMETHING!

Comment

And the AB start in how long??? This should be an interesting season. Maybe make an "Asterisk" Medal/Badge for this Seasons winner.

Comment

this is getting pathetic....ive crashed 6 times now today, and 3 of them were in cpu defend at the 10 min mark and my base is no where near really great or anything,im only lv 15....

Comment

It seems to crash when there is too much going on in the game, like when a large group of units fire at a FF. Could a dev or administrator at least acknowledge this thread?? That would at least let us know someone is monitoring.

Comment

again. please acknowledge
                robertcr505

Comment

Lets just calm down now.... The Developers are doing what they are doing (whatever that is)... just give them the time to do it. My assumption is that they just can't snap their fingers and instantly fix/resolve any problem in the game, if they could, they would... but the truth of the matter is that they cannot. The stuff takes time, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears are shed bringing in these hotfixes and Updates (maybe).

If you don't like it, I suggest that you find a different game to play. I don't know of any that'll provide you with that "Guns Up!" feeling though.

Comment

thats true...but crashes like this have been apparently happening for YEARS lwof and im finally seeing how bad it can be. ive had 4 random cpu defend waves today and all 4 of them did not give me the 20k munitions for successfully defending against them upon returning to my base.....this is fucking ridiculous and its even more incompetent on the part of the devs for not even vocalizing that since last patch they know these problems have gotten even worse...

Comment

Something’s definitely wrong now. Blue screens of death are rather common in GU, but it feels like their number increased recently. Yesterday game crashed on me twice during PVP (at the end). I also had some problems starting the game (server/network error or whatever after a few seconds of launching GU). Also another “please restart the game” popup when collecting my daily reward. Today I couldn’t even pick the reward because game froze, had to restart it, then it worked.

Comment

Maybe I don't play as much or I play at times when their servers aren't under heavy load, but for me the game has been stable. There are a few new issues which I have noticed and reported as bugs, but the game itself seems more stable (especially Steam test version which used to have lot of Inventory Update errors, and now none of those type of errors).

Comment

• mrlobster1287
                          mrlobster1287 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          most of the issues are on the ps4 it seems

• SD-PEER81
                          SD-PEER81 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          seems that way mrl...but we're checking across all platforms just to be safe.

I keep losing items because game crashes (I didn't know I was back in the 80s) playing on a spectrum.... Spent money on this game I want compensating

Comment

Working...
                        X