X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold badge?

I scored the most Alliance Battle points for EONIAN IMMORTALS but only got a Silver badge. I was hoping this will be resolved with the recent update which it did not. Can you please look into it please? (I sent a PM to SD-PEER but no answer receive)

Hey KD, sorry but I did not see anything in my PM's! In any case, I'll ask the team to look into this for you.

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

There was a member with more points but he left the alliance the 2 last days to join a more competitive alliance,
        if someday he join EONIAN IMMORTALS again, I'm sure this gold badge will be next to his username.
        http://twitter.com/odytsak
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak

Comment

• odytsak
          odytsak commented
          Editing a comment
          That player left the alliance two days before the season 4 ends, he had more than 2000 points.
          Ken has 1960 points in the whole season 4.

I don't know how the reward system works but I think that's the reason why Ken got the silver badge.
          No one got the gold badge in season 4 in EONIAN IMMORTALS.

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          If that player had more points then Ken at the end of the season he would still be considered the "player with the most AB" points as all of your stuff is saved even when you leave an Alliance, that way if you come back you get all of your rewards returned. It sounds like that is what happened here.

• odytsak
          odytsak commented
          Editing a comment
          Good job GU! team, maybe some Commanders want to kick high contributers at the end of the season for getting the gold badge for theirself,
          this way avoids such actions.

i go for most poins in immortals

Comment

I garbage at this game

Comment

Trying to get my base a bit different than the majority of ones I've played against

Comment

Looks like a crazy reward system! (SMH) That player LEFT the Alliance to hopefully get a higher tier reward in another clan! Are you telling me that player will get AGAIN a reward when he return back to the Alliance? Hope he comes back so that all his hard work and loyalty will be rewarded TWICE! (And to prove your theory is right). Facepalm LOL

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                SD-PEER81 commented
                Editing a comment
                You can only receive the rewards from a single Alliance during a season. The only thing being saved are the badges.

The final roster of the Alliance when the Season ends should be the basis who receives the Badge or tier rewards. That's my understanding of all this reward system. Am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X